Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know any motivational quotes watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samonia)
    "When life gives you lemons, Put them down your top to make your boobs look bigger " :P

When I did a show one time, that was on a poster for another show and it just stuck with me :P
    Even better:
    "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    "When you make a critical mistake, just wipe it off the hard drive" - Pete Sampras
    Then the computer forensics have look in the lab.

If you think you can you can
    If you think you can't your right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankie32)
    anyone have their own or famous quotes from other people that you can tell me?
    I have taken these from my memoirs

"When the sea breeze cools over chastened inlets, the fiery rays fall down on the Sahara"

"Coming first is the same as coming last, both are the same journey just with different endings"

"Lifes pitfalls are like breaking bones, it will you heal you to be stronger than before unless its fatal or life changing then it might be a bit bad"

Thankyou
    Betelgeuse x

ReputationRep:
    success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    x
    Could it be that you meant Beetlejuice? the one with black-white stripes clothes and green hair? Don't know this spelling.

ReputationRep:
    Feel the bern

ReputationRep:
    You can never let go of the kid inside of you.You see, it's the kid inside of us that keeps us all from going crazy.

I don't usually like thinking about the future. i mean, let's face it, you can't predict what's going to happen. but sometimes, the thing you didn't expect is what you really wanted after all. Maybe the best thing to do is just stop trying to figure out where you're going, and enjoy where you're at.

I guess its because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our very word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone-anyone-feel a little better.

Who the hell cares about what anybody else thinks? Just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy.

ReputationRep:
    "Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself."

"If you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it"

both by
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hitler

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.