Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for Engineering universities for next year.


    Basically, if you can find an aero degree accredited by both "RAeS" and "IMechE" (it'll state this on the uni websites), you are eligible for any mech eng job which doesn't specifically state "mech only" (As you have the same accreditation as them), but also for jobs which require "RAeS" eligibility. It basically means you have what mech engers have, + 1. And if you're thinking strictly aero, there's many jobs which require an aero degree and instantly reject those from a mech eng background (not saying this isn't the case the other way around as well, but with the accreditation, it favours the aero degree).
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.