Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys- dating older women is awesome watch

ReputationRep:
    I have dated older women (all but 1 of my exes(11 in total))
    and can agree that they are more appreciative of anything you do and are willing to work with you on stuff rather than just be out for themselves like younger women
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You got me at

As a young professional, my life revolves around being driven, determined, goal-orientated.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Does that mean I should go for year 13 girls instead?
    If you want to be left disappointed, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    If you want to be left disappointed, yes.
    I was year 13 and my boyfriend year 12 when we got together. It doesn't always lead to disappointment

ReputationRep:
    That's not much of an age gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KongeyDong)
    girls aged between 25-30 are the best for guys between 20-23 to date.
    Nothing wrong with that but 99.9999% chance that girls those age will see you like a younger brother. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I see a lot of you have taken exception to the term "older women", which I admit was a clickbait title. However, it generally refers to women who are older than most guys my age would date, or a lot of women would be willing to. It stems from the fact that both women and men feel that societal pressure of the man being older/wealthier and, to an extent, in charge. This dynamic has been in place for centuries, but this generation, myself included, have seen the benefits of having equal responsibilities in a relationship. Whilst this dynamic can be produced with an older man/younger woman, it's unlikely to, because the woman expects the man to take charge and pay, and the man feels he has to. Being with an older woman negates these stereotypes.

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Nothing wrong with that but 99.9999% chance that girls those age will see you like a younger brother. :yep:
    Interesting opinion but not one I've ever come across. If you're confident, outgoing and willing to take chances (and of course good looking), then I've never found age to be a problem to them.

ReputationRep:
    I actually have feelings for a 30 year old right now but I'm 21 so no chance :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    I think you have all your chances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    Yeah, I'm 21 and sort of ended up with feelings for this 29 year old I'm close with. Pretty sure she views me as her little baby :dontknow: and I feel bad about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yeah, I'm 21 and sort of ended up with feelings for this 29 year old I'm close with. Pretty sure she views me as her little baby :dontknow: and I feel bad about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think if you had a lot of money, or more money than her atleast it probably wouldn't feel so bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you ever asked her out? You should go for it, be confident man. Good luck with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.