Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I need a room near coventry uni

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello Friend... I also need a room cos i amstarting a course in MA Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security in Coventry University on 26th of September My contact info is +2348113722004 and [email protected]. Maybe we can find a room space if you mind
    (Original post by headsdnb)
    Hey I need a room in Coventry. I will be starting from 26th of September and need to get a place sorted asap. Any of you have any rooms to rent or know where I can find a rooom to share with other students?

ReputationRep:
    I do. But I will be entering UK in two weeks. You can contact me on +2348113722004 or [email protected]
    (Original post by JW21_)
    Anyone still need a room? need one other in a 3 bed house, 455 a month, 2 bathrooms & 5mins from library...hmu

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I need an accommodation and for expense sake, a flat/room mate will be a better option. Contact me on +2348113722004 or [email protected] if you need a room mate. I will be in Coventry on the 22nd of September

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if anyone is still looking for a room I have one available

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if you're still looking for looking for a place to stay I have a double room i my house. its £455 a month including all bills. It has 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, a garden and if needed parking permits can be provided.
    the deposit is £630 but arrangments can be made regardeing payments.
    message me if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by headsdnb)
    Hey I need a room in Coventry. I will be starting from 26th of September and need to get a place sorted asap. Any of you have any rooms to rent or know where I can find a rooom to share with other students?
    Hi, If you still need a room I have one available, just message me

ReputationRep:
    Hi, there's a studio flat in Victoria hall available 43 week contract. Message me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm looking for a flat mate for a January

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm looking for a flat mate for January if anyone is looking contact me asap on 07453281708. I found a lovely flat but can't apply for it without a flat mate

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.