Turn on thread page Beta

Have you been abroad before you were 17? watch

ReputationRep:
    go abroad every year (always to visit family)....i remember one summer where we didn't- it felt so weird...

ReputationRep:
    I've never been abroad

ReputationRep:
    I travelled on a plane even b4 I as born!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    where?i didnt think lil babies were supposed to fly on aeroplanes...or is that just me? :confused:
    Nope just u...
    Babies can travel..born and unborn...but they don't get a seat (they have a ticket though)....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    first flew at the age of two, to india. been all over since then, america, europe, india etc
    Wow!....r u originally from india (if u don't mind me asking)?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Wow!....r u originally from india (if u don't mind me asking)?...
    well she probably isn't the only one in the UK coming from the Indian subcontinent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    go abroad every year (always to visit family)....i remember one summer where we didn't- it felt so weird...
    same here, but not for family reasons.. wheres ur family?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    well she probably isn't the only one in the UK coming from the Indian subcontinent
    yup..I come from that part too....thats why I asked..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    yup..I come from that part too....thats why I asked..
    you're not from Kuwait?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    you're not from Kuwait?
    Nopes..was born and lived all my life here...but am originally from Pakistan....
    (but Kuwait is more like a home to me than pak...)

ReputationRep:
    Yep ive been abroad...when i was two-to india, and then in yr 6-iwent to india and saudi arabia.
    i *** frm india too!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if you would count Dublin as abroad but I have been there a few times before. I also went to Paris, New York and Philadelphia about 4 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzie)
    Yep ive been abroad...when i was two-to india, and then in yr 6-iwent to india and saudi arabia.
    i *** frm india too!
    Wow...thats cool....
    Which part of india?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, was abroad at one year old and many times since.

ReputationRep:
    yes we travel a lot

ReputationRep:
    When I was very small, between the ages of 0 and 1 year, my parents went travelling a lot, and took me as babies go free, consequently I have been to lots of places abroad, but have absolutely no personal memory of them! Grrrrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I used to live abroad so yeah and I not 17 yet!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I took my first plane ride when I was 3 months old... was born in Malaysia, exported to Brunei.

ReputationRep:
    Yep!
    God knows when I first went on a plane- can't remember, but I spend way too much time in airports and on planes now- can say they all look the same...

I was home schooled as well for 2 years- but not in germany :P

ReputationRep:
    the only trip outside uk with my family was a day trip tp france - never again! as I'm 16 I have been to three places outside uk before 17 so far, spain with school and touring france and germany

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.