Turn on thread page Beta

The pokemon thread watch

(Original post by Fly By)
    good on you! i used to play some other card game thing. have you got any valuable ones? you can flog them on ebay.
    I'd rather keep them actually. I do have some good cards, don't know how much they're worth though - i have about 10 shiny ones.

ReputationRep:
    i only slightly like pokemon bcoz that pikachu thing was so cute!
    how du get pikachu on a bus?
    POKE IM ON!
    HAHA
    (yeh i know its old and not funny)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    how du get pikachu on a bus?
    POKE IM ON!
    HAHA
    (yeh i know its old and not funny)
    yeah, i done that joke and the repocussison :eek:

(Original post by icklehc)
    Then he evolves into a Raichu and is ruined.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!...glad you guys started this separate thread...
    I see you followed my advice....enjoy!
    (I don't get this pokemon stuff anyway..so u'll prob not hear from me here!)
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yep what one you have?
    None at the moment, but I'm looking out on ebay for an Agumon that I can digivolve into a nice big Wargreymon .

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm on reflection maybe spending £2.50 for a small packet of Pokemon cards was a waste of money, but I was so proud of my collection at the time ^_^
    How come they didn't make Raichu half as cute as Pikachu...I never use the thunderstone on it, it would ruin the sweetness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    i got the complete set of the Pokemon Basic Set, they use to be worth alot of money, i think people were buying them for around £100 now no one wants them which is a shame, i have great memories of collecting them
    i still have them now, there probaly not worth anything, i will keep them for a long time, i remember my friend he used to come into school with massive blocks of cards in plastic, his dad use to work for them or something like that and he use to send them to him.

Anyone else got the complete Basic set?

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    People keep telling me off for randomly talking about pokemon on their threads, then somebody suggested i made my own thread about it, so here it is - so, who else likes pokemon?
    And we wonder why piginapoke is concerned about the state of the forums.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Pokémon, but saw a wicked Tokémon t-shirt while on holiday. The slogan read "Gotta smoke 'em all!". Made me laugh anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Huh? Pokemon is a perfectly legitimate discussion topic.
    Unless you mean the random hiijacking of threads, in which case I apologise for my part in it

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Huh? Pokemon is a perfectly legitimate discussion topic.
    Unless you mean the random hiijacking of threads, in which case I apologise for my part in it
    Accepted, lol

For a pedantic **** you have awful garmmar, he has nothing againstgeneral chat in the general chat forum, he just doesn't partake in it himself, actually. Go away to the debate forum, you might prefer it there.

Hmmm on reflection maybe spending £2.50 for a small packet of Pokemon cards was a waste of money, but I was so proud of my collection at the time ^_^
    How come they didn't make Raichu half as cute as Pikachu...I never use the thunderstone on it, it would ruin the sweetness.
    I don't use either, Zapdos is the definitive electric pokemon with his thunder attack. It's a shame most pokemon get less cute as they evolve.

For a pedantic **** you have awful garmmar.
    And for someone who doesn't read the whole of a thread before posting, you, my friend, are a little hot headed.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use either, Zapdos is the definitive electric pokemon with his thunder attack. It's a shame most pokemon get less cute as they evolve.
    I know, look what happened to Charmander when he got too big for his boots o_O mind you I'd probably have rebelled too if I'd had a trainer like Ash. I don't think there are any cute Gold/Silver pokemon.
    Heh Wargames is a cool film. Sweet young Matthew Broderick.

And for someone who doesn't read the whole of a thread before posting, you, my friend, are a little hot headed.
    You made the same grammar error again! As for being 'hot headed' i have a bloody good reason to be, and it would be stupid of you to make it any worse. It didn't go off topic so i don't even know what you mean, and you quoted my first post therefore accusing me of spam.

I know, look what happened to Charmander when he got too big for his boots o_O mind you I'd probably have rebelled too if I'd had a trainer like Ash. I don't think there are any cute Gold/Silver pokemon.
    In the episode where Charmander is trapped in the rain he's so cute, bless it. To be fair Charizard is quite cool, Charmelian is crap though. If i has Ash as a trainer i would kick his ass, he's always using and abusing them for personal use, i feel strongly about that being wrong.

ReputationRep:
    there was some sort of controversy about that when pokemon first came out wasn't there? that it advocated animal cruelty or something

ReputationRep:
    In the episode where Charmander is trapped in the rain he's so cute, bless it. To be fair Charizard is quite cool, Charmelian is crap though. If i has Ash as a trainer i would kick his ass, he's always using and abusing them for personal use, i feel strongly about that being wrong.
    Indeed, and the way he just let Pikachu climb the tree on her own and choke on an apple like that. I would have lovingly cut it up into teeny pieces first...awwww. Hmm, it's getting hard to remember episodes from 3 years plus back...my favourites are doing crap on my SAT's because I was too bothered about Red than learning about photosynthesis. But I was the only one at in my year to have Pikachu necklaces and a Walking Pikachu so there.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, and the way he just let Pikachu climb the tree on her own and choke on an apple like that. I would have lovingly cut it up into teeny pieces first...awwww. Hmm, it's getting hard to remember episodes from 3 years plus back...my favourites are doing crap on my SAT's because I was too bothered about Red than learning about photosynthesis. But I was the only one at in my year to have Pikachu necklaces and a Walking Pikachu so there.
    Wasn't Pikachu a he?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.