Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend showers only once unless he's going out. Watch

(Original post by Underscore__)
    I take this whole post a sign you need medical help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Our reptilian overlords are conspiring to make us use up all the earth's water. Fight back, by not taking showers!!1!

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't held Bob Geldof back and it does save energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I personally like the subtle smell of BO though, might just be a personal thing.
    Don't know about you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On yourself or on women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezme39)
    Aha, with some people it can smell okay I guess! I'm not particularly a fan though. Also, if it's straight after exercise then that's much better than stale sweat...
    I have more of a problem with the feel of sweat than the smell tbf; trying to hug a guy who's covered in sweat is a bit of a turn off :P
    Meh, you probably just haven't gone out with a guy as healthy as me. Most guys don't really bother with what they eat and they drink so what goes in comes out.

What if you're both wrestling and soaked in jelly tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    On yourself or on women?
    Guys, am not heterosexual. =l

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In a happy relationship and have been for over 2 years. I just wanted to ask if it was normal for a guy to shower only once or twice a week?
    That's nasty and unhygenic. If you're in a relationship you should have the decency to shower every day but if you're single you can do whatever you want as noone knows you're not doing it but it's still nasty not to.
    You should tell him to shower every day
    It would put me off if a bloke did not shower every day and to try to encourage him i'd suggest we have a shower together every day that way i know he is doing it
    Or every day you can just say i'm just going to run you a shower then he has to have one if he still refuses you can just hint that you are having one and ask him to join you, if he still says no just say having showers together really turn you on or refuse to have sex with him until he's had one.

Maybe he cleans himself like a rabbit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Maybe he cleans himself like a rabbit.
    I like bunnies. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In a happy relationship and have been for over 2 years. I just wanted to ask if it was normal for a guy to shower only once or twice a week?
    To me thats grim, I'd hate waking up each morning and leaving the house without having a shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Meh, you probably just haven't gone out with a guy as healthy as me. Most guys don't really bother with what they eat and they drink so what goes in comes out.

What if you're both wrestling and soaked in jelly tho?
    Fair play.

Hahaha, well then normal rules probably don't apply

Oh come on, you should bath/shower at least once everyday

ReputationRep:
    That is gross, I shower everyday whether or not I'm going out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezme39)
    Fair play.

Hahaha, well then normal rules probably don't apply
    What are the rules? I think scratching, biting and hair pulling are usually considered acceptable in these situations. What does the loser owe the winner?

ReputationRep:
    I shower every time I go out not everyday but I don't remember the last time I didn't go out, so I shower every day.

ReputationRep:
    French people only shower once a year. fact.

ReputationRep:
    My gf seems to enjoy sucking me off when i'm all sweaty down there so i shower once every other day and go to the gym 4 days a week.

Clean people shower daily

ReputationRep:
    So many people showering once a week, i almost wash my bedding more than that wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    It's normal, and healthier than showering every day
    I think you my be mistaken.

(Original post by the bear)
    French people only shower once a year. fact.
    Which French people do you know? I haven't come across many that even know what a shower is - at least, judging by their aroma.

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    So many people showering once a week, i almost wash my bedding more than that wtf
    Wow, you really wash your bedding less often than once a week? :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.