Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesj477)
    Just choose one, it doesn't matter where you go, but what you make of it. If you keep looking back and wishing that you'd done something different, then you will not have a good time. Either choice will have both good and bad moments. Sometimes I do this, which helps me. If you're really stuck, then just flip a coin. Usually when you do that, you will find yourself hoping for one outcome rather than the other. Then you can choose.
    brilliant idea!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Hafsa)
    I'm going to a Sixthform/College, which is a school with only 16-19 year olds, therefore no high school kids and no adults (believe me you find adults in colleges). However the decision depends on whether or not you want independency and a fresh start, then go to college. But you should also think about the reputation of the college as people have already suggested some colleges have really bad people. If you are comfortable with where you are then just stay at the grammar school. At the end of the day it's whichever place you will work best at.
    I yearn for a fresh start and some independency that's why I'm leaving my secondary school for a Sixthform/college that gives me the best of both sixth forms and colleges combined.
    brilliant thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    fun!!!!

or grades?

hmmm...

fun it is.

But then would I not get a good job? Would I then fail at life?

AHHH
    in all seriousness, please go to the grammar school, your future will be so much better imo, just acknowledge that whilst you can have fun for the rest of your life, you can only do a levels whilst you're young. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you think is best in yourself. If you think sixth for, is the right choice and then at a later date feel it's not then apply to go to college. However never do something just because your friends are involved

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1jonam16)
    in all seriousness, please go to the grammar school, your future will be so much better imo, just acknowledge that whilst you can have fun for the rest of your life, you can only do a levels whilst you're young. Good luck.
    I can do a levels and have fun???

You seem to have a negative view on colleges. The one I'm thinking of going to has a very good reputation.

(Original post by saraxh)
    :eek: I wanted to go to college but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My dad doesn't let me to any colleges. He saw people doing we** outside a college. I went to a college taster day with my class. The students at the college said don't come here it's s****.
    When I went to a lesson(taster). Someone banged on the door(somewhere outside). I was so scared ah. Never again
    did you just censor weed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    :eek: I wanted to go to college but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My dad doesn't let me to any colleges. He saw people doing we** outside a college. I went to a college taster day with my class. The students at the college said don't come here it's s****.
    When I went to a lesson(taster). Someone banged on the door(somewhere outside). I was so scared ah. Never again
    Yeah that kinda sounds like my college tbh.
    Although i wasnt told not to go there.
    Sixth Form is the better option tbh!
    I hope it goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabstercat)
    Leave her alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabstercat)
    Yes because last time I typed s squad It automatically went under review.

ReputationRep:
    have u decided?? :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.mo)
    have u decided?? :0
    No not yet!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    No not yet!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Good luck!
    Thank you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.