What's on your mind?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Wedding stress. I'm over the moon its booked but its annoying how many people come crawling out the woodwork when they hear about a wedding. People who don't bother with you for years are suddenly sending you lovely texts and all that. Can't be bothered with people like that.
    So you know how we are like, best friends for life and all that? Yeah, when and where is your wedding? All the best!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, how much food will there be? Thanks. xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i'm sad that the tea i bought was not really summer berry flavoured tea but green tea with summer berry flavour, which pretty much tastes like green tea and i cant do green tea at the moment, it's too bitter.
    Mate, you got conned. Take it back.

ReputationRep:
    Why I got you on my mind ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Why I got you on my mind ?
    common

do you like my distorted face

ReputationRep:
    My personal statement sucks, I'll never get into Cambridge and I'm going to die in a hole somewhere working in McDonalds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonhunter)
    My personal statement sucks, I'll never get into Cambridge and I'm going to die in a hole somewhere working in McDonalds...
    Cambridge or Mcdonalds there is no inbetween

ReputationRep:
    Fear of getting into halls with boring nerds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    common

do you like my distorted face
    But my heart don't understand

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you got conned. Take it back.
    it says green tea on the front though, but it also has strawberries and rasberries on the front, but the flavour is not even there, all i can taste is green tea, smh

ReputationRep:
    But my heart don't understand
    stop goulding meplz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it says green tea on the front though, but it also has strawberries and rasberries on the front, but the flavour is not even there, all i can taste is green tea, smh
    disaster. how is advertising like this legal..

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge or Mcdonalds there is no inbetween
    Haha yeah sorry bit dramatic. But currently having a bit of a cry over the personal statement. Feels like I'm such a boring person and know nothing about anything

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah sorry bit dramatic. But currently having a bit of a cry over the personal statement. Feels like I'm such a boring person and know nothing about anything
    Nah, that ain't true. You just haven't released yourself from the bounderies. What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    stop goulding meplz
    who? And I know I shouldn't say it

ReputationRep:
    who? And I know I shouldn't say it
    you remind me of the babe

ReputationRep:
    The typhoon I just saw at the airshow :daydreaming:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Was ill during exam time so had to do two resits last week. Worried about not passing and not getting through to second year.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, that ain't true. You just haven't released yourself from the bounderies. What are you applying for?
    Aw thanks. It's this niche but super fascinating (imo) course called Anglo-Saxon Norse and Celtic. It basically looks at the language, literature and history of well the Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celts in the Middle Ages and how they all influenced each other. Real life Tolkien/GoT with fewer dragons and more unreadable manuscripts in weird languages!

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks. It's this niche but super fascinating (imo) course called Anglo-Saxon Norse and Celtic. It basically looks at the language, literature and history of well the Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celts in the Middle Ages and how they all influenced each other. Real life Tolkien/GoT with fewer dragons and more unreadable manuscripts in weird languages!
    That does sound interesting!

You've already said you're fascinated by it, that's a fundamental part of writing a strong personal statement!

Feel free to inbox me what you have so far.. I'm no expert but I can take a look :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking if I should go and take a sh*t now or later...?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.