Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I don't know how anyone can be vegetarian watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    I agree with you 100% op, how can they resist this?

or this
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annoyed20)
    Oh just **** off.

There are plenty of people out there who eat meat that think they're better than vegetarians/vegans. They give vegetarian/vegans crap even when the vegetarians/vegans have said nothing to them.

But hey thats ok just as long as if its not the other way around. And ofc
    You seem a little bit triggered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurora_Boreal1s)
    Oh I didn't realise that eating meat made you such a baby that you had make a whole thread about why you, as a meat eater are actually "the sh*t".

If you want an actual answer to your thread, many people are vegetarian because producing meat, i.e. feeding growing organisms takes a massive amount of energy, wastes an enormous amount of water, and as intensive farming is all done inside buildings with controlled temperatures, burns a lot of fossil fuels, thereby releasing a large amount of carbon dioxide. Furthermore, a rising problem caused in part by livestock farming is antibiotic resistance and the methane that cows produce, which is a greenhouse gas. Vegetarians/vegans/pescatarians may also feel that they would rather not contribute their money to funding large scale animal abuse.
    This isn't my thread, nor am I against vegetarianism/veganism. I just don't appreciate the veganist agenda (of lettuce and kale ) being shoved down my throat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    This isn't my thread, nor am I against vegetarianism/veganism. I just don't appreciate the veganist agenda (of lettuce and kale ) being shoved down my throat.
    Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.