Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help me find a rich husband pls watch

Announcements

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    The ritz, claridges, the savoy, Beaumont, the landmark London
    Hmmm how often do you think I need to go to these places to get noticed or 'break into their group'

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol why so *****y boo?
    You don't appear to possess the skills needed to secure a wealthy bachelor, especially as you think they'll be willing to settle down at the ripe old age of 25!
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    The Dorchester, The Ritz, The Hilton?
    The Hilton? Which one as many are substandard.

Radio Bar, The May Fair, The Savoy etc are much better than the Hiltons on offer in the UK not that it matters as if she's hanging out at hotel bars, she'll be mistaken for a prostitute

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm how often do you think I need to go to these places to get noticed or 'break into their group'
    Act like you're a worthless uncivilised whore who needs to be humiliated by a superior rich man.

(Original post by RagingWhoreMoans)
    Tbh I think selecting a university on this basis is foolish, do you really think anyone goes to university looking to find their future wife?
    No, I intend to go to a good uni. But if I attend a good uni which has loads of rich guys, I can kill two birds with one stone.

(Original post by RagingWhoreMoans)
    Act like you're a worthless uncivilised whore who needs to be humiliated by a superior rich man.
    Why is everyone being so rude :/ At least I'm honest with my intentions, theres no need post if you're gonna be *****y (I made that clear in my original post)

ReputationRep:

Why is everyone being so rude :/ At least I'm honest with my intentions, theres no need post if you're gonna be *****y (I made that clear in my original post)
    I was being serious, he might have a fetish for it. Like say there is a girl who is a feminist, Muslim, rich-hating, Marxist who ironically believes in a Jewish conspiracy, he might think she's so crazy it becomes hot.

ReputationRep:
    No, I intend to go to a good uni. But if I attend a good uni which has loads of rich guys, I can kill two birds with one stone.

Durham. Easy to get into for non STEM, lots of rich troglodytes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaSal)
    You don't appear to possess the skills needed to secure a wealthy bachelor, especially as you think they'll be willing to settle down at the ripe old age of 25!

The Hilton? Which one as many are substandard.

Radio Bar, The May Fair, The Savoy etc are much better than the Hiltons on offer in the UK not that it matters as if she's hanging out at hotel bars, she'll be mistaken for a prostitute
    Honestly, I think OP wants a sugar daddy, not a boyfriend.

(Original post by Armpits)
    Durham. Easy to get into for non STEM, lots of rich troglodytes.
    Are they going to be the 'rah', polo playing types tho?

ReputationRep:
    Go to a uni for a course you will enjoy, work hard, and YOU WILL SUCCEED... Don't rely on a man they could just dump you and leave you broke

ReputationRep:
    Well you'll need to be over 18 to be allowed in, in the first place

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Well you'll need to be over 18 to be allowed in, in the first place
    I'm turning 19 in October (I changed a level choices during AS so it took an extra yr)

ReputationRep:
    Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25
    You might have to go for a guy whose dad is stinking rich not the guy himself maybe a businessman who's going to pass it on to his son one day

ReputationRep:
    I'm turning 19 in October (I changed a level choices during AS so it took an extra yr)
    A lot of rich kids (who are in our age group) are incredibly hard to tie down. But good luck with trying to find a sugar daddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissEllieL)
    You might have to go for a guy whose dad is stinking rich not the guy himself maybe a businessman who's going to pass it on to his son one day
    Gone out with one of those. His arrogance was off the charts it was unreal.

ReputationRep:
    Gone out with one of those. His arrogance was off the charts it was unreal.
    Where did you find him?

(Original post by MissEllieL)
    Good thinking and thanks for actually being nice about this unlike some of the judgemental cows posting on this thread x

A lot of rich kids (who are in our age group) are incredibly hard to tie down. But good luck with trying to find a sugar daddy.
    I don't really wanna 'tie them down' . I want to be in a vicinity where I am able to meet loads of them and hopefully I can click with one.

ReputationRep:
    go to a strip club, or a brothel - there are a lot of "rich guys" there just for you. and if your ideal relationship is money for "love", then it's right up your alley (more like "up" something else...)

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure there's online websites for this sort of thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.