Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you do that others don't watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneMoreMinute)
    Get on random trains, explore and find my way back
    Not even going to lie, I've sometimes purposefully missed my stops to go other places and then find my way back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I do that!!! Like I'll pretend to be different characters and have conversations with myself :lol:
    I do exactly that, usually not in front of the mirror though. I always do it in my head even when I'm walking around and talking to other people, I'm having a little argument inside my own head all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I do that!!! Like I'll pretend to be different characters and have conversations with myself :lol:
    I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who does this!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I have a few drinks by myself and then start a deep philosophical talk in one of the group chats I'm in about how there's no philosophical justification for the government, or maybe if I'm feeling really good I might go for how there's no knowable objective moral truth.

ReputationRep:
    Not many people do this. I make burial outfits for babies who are stillborn/miscarriages or who have only survived for a short period of time.

ReputationRep:
    Fantasise over James May

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    listen to kpop

ReputationRep:
    Also, whenever I go shopping I deliberately buy tins with dents in them.

When I worked in Sainsbury's and a customer asked if I could find a tin of something for them, and I brought back a tin with a dent thinking there was nothing wrong with that, they always used to moan. "Oh nooo, I don't want THAT one, it's got a dent in it, go and get me another one". The backs of the shelves are littered with rejected dented tins someone's thrown to the back to die.

There's nothing wrong with them, beauty comes from the inside. It doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, it's what inside that's important. They deserve to be loved just as much as the normal tins.

#Pray4DentedTins :'(
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FightToWin)

When I worked in Sainsbury's and a customer asked if I could find a tin of something for them, and I brought back a tin with a dent thinking there was nothing wrong with that, they always used to moan. "Oh nooo, I don't want THAT one, it's got a dent in it, go and get me another one". The backs of the shelves are littered with rejected dented tins someone's thrown to the back to die.

There's nothing wrong with them, beauty comes from the inside. It doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, it's what inside that's important. They deserve to be loved just as much as the normal tins.

Aw you're noice. Save the tin tins

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brush my teeth twice in the morning.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Idk if other people do this too.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Brush my teeth twice in the morning.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Idk if other people do this too.
    My mum brush hers 3 times. I tell her it's damaging to the enamel but she does it anyways cos she feel like her breathe isn't nice after just one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)

Beautiful. Bought a tear to my eye. Tin discrimination.
    :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.