I Just Broke Up With My GF...AMA Watch

Bumping because I'm bored lol

Anyone?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Title
    what is your 3rd least favourite chocolate bar? Give a reference to Penguins and explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [7 marks]

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    what is your 3rd least favourite chocolate bar? Give a reference to Penguins and explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [7 marks]
    So basically, I really dislike any type of dark chocolate and is definitely my 3rd least favourite. My first least favourite (does that make sense?) would have to be anything that has raisins in them. This is because penguins survive solely on raisins and people are wasting their food just to make bad chocolate bars.

*Hopes for 7 marks*

Did you guys bang??

Did you guys bang??
    Only BJ and HJ unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Why do young kids get into relationships ? i thought child marriages was made illegal in 1920.

(Original post by Think People)
    Why do young kids get into ? i thought child marriages was made illegal in 1920.
    Fun maybe? Most likely infatuation and lust

ReputationRep:
    that makes 2 of us mate, we're mending things though, why did yous break up though

(Original post by 0to100)
    that makes 2 of us mate, we're mending things though, why did yous break up though
    Yeah we ended on good terms which is nice (no awkwardness, hopefully lol)
    But yeah it was mainly because it got a bit boring and too much was going on in my life meaning I wasn't the best bf. She understood and we ended it.

You?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we ended on good terms which is nice (no awkwardness, hopefully lol)
    But yeah it was mainly because it got a bit boring and too much was going on in my life meaning I wasn't the best bf. She understood and we ended it.

You?
    Do NOT get in a relationship
    I've got a thread on it lol

(Original post by 0to100)
    Do NOT get in a relationship
    I've got a thread on it lol
    Damn, pretty mad lol

ReputationRep:
    Only BJ and HJ unfortunately
    Why only that

(Original post by RooshV)
    Why only that
    I guess there was never a convenient place to do anything more as our parents were always home and hotels are too damn expensive. Also we were both always busy and hardly spent that much time with each other

ReputationRep:
    I guess there was never a convenient place to do anything more as our parents were always home and hotels are too damn expensive. Also we were both always busy and hardly spent that much time with each other
    Fair enough

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.