Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    wow, that song really inspired me and managed to change my life, i thank you wholeheartedly . great music choice you've got there .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    in direct terms, it means that i haven't been with a boy in over 6 months. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long have your relationships lasted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    Maybe you brave it and see what the world out there is like, and then dash back and tell us? only jking

*hugs* you know God still loves you, right?
    haha, i have done a fair amount of exploring of the world. it has made me realise that there are nice people and that life is great! i am so lucky to be where i am rn, lol, i would probably cower in certain social situations and immediately come running back and crying to TSR .

aw, thank-you. yes, i hope that he does and isn't angry with the times that i have f*cked up in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexLawrence1453)
    How long have your relationships lasted?
    ummmm, my first one only lasted a month, #year8relationshipgoals. 😂
    second one lasted for about 3 months.
    third one lasted for about 8 months
    fourth one lasted for about a year. 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    ummmm, my first one only lasted a month, #year8relationshipgoals. 😂second one lasted for about 3 months.third one lasted for about 8 monthsfourth one lasted for about a year. 😁Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not a good sign...

ReputationRep:
    That's not a good sign...
    Why did it only quote "lol"
    righteos and idek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha, i have done a fair amount of exploring of the world. it has made me realise that there are nice people and that life is great! i am so lucky to be where i am rn, lol, i would probably cower in certain social situations and immediately come running back and crying to TSR .

aw, thank-you. yes, i hope that he does and isn't angry with the times that i have f*cked up in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh, life rly is great!
    And dw, I can tell you with absolute certainty that God loves you when things don't seem to be going well and you feel like you keep messing up just as much as when you're being "good" and not messing up It's bc He loves you, bc He loves you, bc He loves you

ReputationRep:
    righteos and idek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I figured out the quote thing. I'll just leave it at this: a relationship won't cure your loneliness.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i am quite a lonely person to be honest, it's annoying. i am bored so if anyone wants to chat, message me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey how are you doing. Don't worry if you feel lonely,you're not the only one and there's plenty of people on here will be willing to chat to you . Perhaps try messaging those you haven't spoken to for a while perhaps an old school friend and say you wanna catch up . If you don't try and start the conversations then you'll only make the loneliness worse . In also very lonely but I know it's partly my own doing for not making the effort with people rather than other people ignoring me :/ but I'm glad you spoke up and things will get better !

ReputationRep:
    I figured out the quote thing. I'll just leave it at this: a relationship won't cure your loneliness.
    oh, did i imply that i thought relationships cure loneliness? my mistake. i know that they don't, the joy and beauty of life helps cure it and also being content with your own company. it's just nice to have new people to talk to sometimes i guess... and having a boyfriend can be nice, but, they don't definite you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh, did i imply that i thought relationships cure loneliness? my mistake. i know that they don't, the joy and beauty of life helps cure it and also being content with your own company. it's just nice to have new people to talk to sometimes i guess... and having a boyfriend can be nice, but, they don't definite you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't saying you did imply that. It's just general advice, no harm intended.
    I have to disagree with the second part. It's not the joy and beauty of life that cures loneliness, it's working on your own neuroses that does. Focusing on joy and beauty is a distraction from working on yourself. It's helpful to have new experiences. Being in a relationship is often the ideal situation, just be sure you're independent and self sufficient emotionally beforehand. Have a nice evening.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.