Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I catch up on the vampire diaries in the UK for free? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    What? for 1 episode? lol
    Technically she died - how else did she become a vampire? lol you fool!
    Lol she's human, so she's still alive. Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mas0n)
    Uhm I'm a bit flabbergasted how dare u call me a fool u egg 😱😱😱😱
    Nina is definitely coming back however my mistake she may or may not come back as Elena. But that not a reason to be rude to me *shakes head vigorously and tuts*
    Btw your not a smart egg ur self you couldn't even quote the right person. How pathetic ?!? 😂😂😂
    Attachment 577504

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGFakiie)
    type: 123movies into google and you'll find it all there!
    Literally the best website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mas0n)
    Improvised ?!?😱😱 maybe we are watching different shows with the same name 😂😂💁🏾
    Nope I haven't but will put them on my list thanks 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love HTGAWM each episode got me hooked and Viola Davis who plays Anneliese is amazing love her but find Wes annoying. I was hoping season 2 would be on Netflix but it isnt and i dont want to pay £17 for the whole season so im hoping after season 3 starts it will be on Netflix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    I love HTGAWM each episode got me hooked and Viola Davis who plays Anneliese is amazing love her but find Wes annoying. I was hoping season 2 would be on Netflix but it isnt and i dont want to pay £17 for the whole season so im hoping after season 3 starts it will be on Netflix.
    Netflix 😤😤😤
    I have that but use put locker more its just as good minus the ads you can watch season 2 there.
    I literally have no words for the show its Soo good lot of twists and turns you need to watch season 2 you will not be able to stopped I watched s1&2 in 3 days 😐😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lool sorry to quote u Again but I just saw what you said .....😱😱😱

Wes annoying is that possible?!?!? 🤔
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472954271.333961.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  7.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watchseries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mas0n)
    Netflix 😤😤😤
    I have that but use put locker more its just as good minus the ads you can watch season 2 there.
    I literally have no words for the show its Soo good lot of twists and turns you need to watch season 2 you will not be able to stopped I watched s1&2 in 3 days 😐😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I watched season 1 on netflix but hoped season 2 would be on there. I'll try that thanks.
    He is annoying to me sorry it's just the way he acts. I love Connor though.*

ReputationRep:
    I watched season 1 on netflix but hoped season 2 would be on there. I'll try that thanks.
    He is annoying to me sorry it's just the way he acts. I love Connor though.*
    Love Conor too
    Tbh I love all of them hehehe🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haroon_123)
    Watchseries
    100% this, i have netflix but they dont have all the series i want to watch, like the Wire. Watchseries is by far, miles ahead of everyone else. make sure you get the right one though, since theres a ton of fake look-a-likes..

this is the new one = https://watchseriesfree.to/
    try and find a stream site you like best from the choice, if i remember right happystream and openload were the best, but they change all the time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.