Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    @jellyfish and others

just watched Final Fantasy XV. Think that counts as anime?

Pretty impressive animation, movement and epicness. Animations look almost human.
    Lip syncing annoying though, maybe becayse the dub is mena to be japanese not sure, but they did get Sean Bean Lena Headley and AAron paul to voice it. Bit unclear in terms of plot for an outsider, not pixar standard, but impressive action.

I saw something similar on Netflix (or maybe it's the same one) but I didn't watch it

Ohhhh so that's who my wallpaper was (jk jk ) THIS Noctis looks like a buff ting so imma watch it

The animation looks so sick bro what is this magic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)
    SO MUCH SHOJOU if u like that type try "Orange", "The wallflower" and "wolf girl and the black Prince"
    Bruh the animu boys in these r buff tings don't u worry!

I still haven't seen another (ik wth is wrong with me xD) BUT MIRAI NIKKI MADE NO SENSE AT ALL BUT WHO CARES AKISE X YUKI

ITS OKAY WE R IN THIS TOGETHER TIME TO UPGRADE
    THANKU SO MUCH OMG I will defo check them out (in fact I'm finding them now to watch lol)
    and IKR mirai nikki wtf??? But yuno gasai is the queen of yandere so who cares
    (I was thinking of cosplaying as yuno for my next con or chat noir from miraculous ladybug hmmm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellentheweeb)
    THANKU SO MUCH OMG I will defo check them out (in fact I'm finding them now to watch lol)
    and IKR mirai nikki wtf??? But yuno gasai is the queen of yandere so who cares
    (I was thinking of cosplaying as yuno for my next con or chat noir from miraculous ladybug hmmm)
    U won't regret any of them!! Orange is just plain awesome, I had read the manga so seeing the anime was satisfying
    THE WALLFLOWER IS SOOOO JOKES ITS LIKE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB XD tho I wish quality was better (I got over it tho)
    Wolf girl and black Prince is jokes too if u r in that mushy senpai loves me stuff

OMG SOME GUY ASKED ME TO COSPLAY AS YUNO RECENTLY LOOOLL I guess all guys have a yandere yuno fetish, GO FOR IT U TOTALLY THO U MIGHT ATTRACT WEIRD GUYS WITH A YUNO GASAI FETISH

ReputationRep:
    U won't regret any of them!! Orange is just plain awesome, I had read the manga so seeing the anime was satisfying
    THE WALLFLOWER IS SOOOO JOKES ITS LIKE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB XD tho I wish quality was better (I got over it tho)
    Wolf girl and black Prince is jokes too if u r in that mushy senpai loves me stuff

OMG SOME GUY ASKED ME TO COSPLAY AS YUNO RECENTLY LOOOLL I guess all guys have a yandere yuno fetish, GO FOR IT U TOTALLY THO U MIGHT ATTRACT WEIRD GUYS WITH A YUNO GASAI FETISH
    U alright m8?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazuhira)
    U alright m8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's 1am so I've got so much dopamine in my head SO NOW IM TOO AWAKE

ReputationRep:
    Help me procrastinate, lel

Recommend some for binge watching x
    Ergo Proxy
    Phantom
    Psycho-Pass
    Phantom: requiem of the phantom
    Boku dake ga innae machi
    Cowboy Bebop
    Death Parade
    91 Days
    Darker than black
    Steins gate
    My teen romamtic love comedy (SNAFU)
    Daily lives of a highschool boys (instant classic)
    D-frag
    Black Lagoon
    Jormungad

ReputationRep:
    Kuroko No Basket (I'm about to start season 2, S1 is amazing).
    Code Geass Lelouch of the rebellion (one of my all time fav)
    Death Note (I'm sure you've watched it)
    Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (on-going)
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
    Log Horizon (S1 and S2)

Quite a variety I hope, I have many more suggestions if you've watched them.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    @jellyfish and others

just watched Final Fantasy XV. Think that counts as anime?
    Yes. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Noice noice I started fairy tail last year but its so long I gave up cos of exams
    I'll finish it off when I can be bothered tho
    If you can get back round to it the longer it goes on the better it gets IMO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.