Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    haha...well continue to plot against me, i don't care to be honest...hahahaha..... I like how you personally excuse LadyStockwell's naive posts, but then come down on like a tonne of bricks on me. i don't have asperger's, it's pretty clear you do.

ReputationRep:
    Keeping up appearance I suppose. Wouldn't want to be "embarrassed" by someone in public.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nobody's got an agenda against you dude. Don't know who ladystockwell is or what she posted but I have no idea who you are and have no reason to reply to your threads differently than I would reply to any other. Good day, Sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimkarsd)
    Not really, since it's pretty obvious this hit to home.
    You made no sense bebs.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldnt give these sluts the time of day they aren't team players. They generally get paid more (more tips especially in restaurants) have more opportunities and certainly wouldn't ever be homeless. Much prefer a ***** that gets her hands dirty rather than burying her head in her phone/handbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You made no sense bebs.
    You make perfect sense.....nice to see you allow LadyStockwell to post naive ****, and come down like a tonne of bricks on me haha... Oh but then I must "accept your rule" and projected reality.

oh, and it's pretty obvious you expect everybody here to conform to your reality....haha...that's pretty adult of you, since most others including myself would just laugh at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Nobody's got an agenda against you dude. Don't know who ladystockwell is or what she posted but I have no idea who you are and have no reason to reply to your threads differently than I would reply to any other. Good day, Sir.
    Hmmm...well it's pretty obvious that you have time to spend on some random site trying to harass strangers in what to post....that's very adult of you haha.

ReputationRep:
    Dating is basically a massive free market, hot girls generally ask for a lot because in the West there is a class of wealthy guys who are basically semi-incel who are willing to pay through the nose for female attention, not just sex but female company.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...well it's pretty obvious that you have time to spend on some random site trying to harass strangers in what to post....that's very adult of you haha.
    Dude, I give up. All I said was you can't generalise and say that all "hot girls", which is subjective in itself, do something clearly they don't all do. And I wasn't even being that serious about it. I'm sorry if you feel that I was harassing you, but I clearly wasn't. You can post whatever you want to, just don't throw a hissy fit whenever someone doesn't agree with you, that's not very adult of you. I said nothing insulting or even directly challenging towards you, there was no reason to be uncivil about it.

ReputationRep:
    eh? i'm not even insulted, just amused. fact is it's funny the attention you place on me doing this, but cool, i know you "own this forum" now...haha. But then as a man, you expect the world is your *****..haha. what do you do when somebody stands up to you?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    eh? i'm not even insulted, just amused. fact is it's funny the attention you place on me doing this, but cool, i know you "own this forum" now...haha. But then as a man, you expect the world is your *****..haha. what do you do when somebody stands up to you?
    I really don't think you know me at all if you think that I think I own this forum or think the world is my b**ch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I really don't think you know me at all if you think that I think I own this forum or think the world is my b**ch
    sorry, but you've judged me, so i do it to you. and there's no reason why it's "more wrong" for me to do it, you're just a stranger and if you're smart you'll know about reciprocal action haha. but cool, i know what i need to know now, i need your permission to post according to your own mental bias.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    sorry, but you've judged me, so i do it to you. and there's no reason why it's "more wrong" for me to do it, you're just a stranger and if you're smart you'll know about reciprocal action haha. but cool, i know what i need to know now, i need your permission to post according to your own mental bias.
    Lmao, okay, I even just went as far as reading the whole thread back, just in case there was a chance I did say something I shouldn't have to you. And sorry, but in no place have I judged you, in fact you're the one who's judged every single person in this thread and said something stupid to everyone who has posted here so I am officially no longer replying to this thread. I'm sorry you feel this way.

ReputationRep:
    Eh? I wasn't even serious anyhow, ever since you revealed your intent....hahahaha. But that's fine, it's fine because you believe you can do what you want, and people are evil for opposing you, but no, most others don't respond to that.

ReputationRep:
    Well this is rather entertaining.

:cookie:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.