Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My first AMA..... so AMA :D :) xD :P watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Aww thank you very much, mon amie! I'm glad I did you proud Yes, I love random statistics too and how could I not put some French in there
    To be honest, I'm accused quite a bit for using phrases that aren't very French but I'll take your advice. I'm confused and slightly concerned as to why your Physics teacher used "warm and fuzzy" a lot though
    Yay, thank you I wish you would have marked my actual exams
    ofc XD
    :rofl: Its because in Physics we do lots of quizzes with no prizes and he says this is the prize
    hahaha I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    ofc XD
    :rofl: Its because in Physics we do lots of quizzes with no prizes and he says this is the prize
    hahaha I did
    Ahh that makes sense now
    Oh you did, did you? If only Economics had questions like this, I would have done much better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Ahh that makes sense now
    Oh you did, did you? If only Economics had questions like this, I would have done much better
    :rofl: its so annoying tho XDI did I loved your handwriting :mmm: :rofl: you would have got more than full marks cos ure so good like that

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.