Pakistani guys....

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    ...are clapped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not in the slightest. I'm Pakistani myself and I cannot stand the self entitled/absorbed "rude boy" attitude many pak boys have. Especially the way they express themselves in their speech.

Obviously these are sweeping statements but imo they're the least attractive and most cringey type.
    kosmeh breu

(Original post by mercuryman)
    kosmeh breu
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

Pakistani men should deffo thank Zayn Malik for making them appear more attractive and approachable.

ReputationRep:
    Pakistani men should deffo thank Zayn Malik for making them appear more attractive and approachable.
    no.

ReputationRep:
    i swear zayn malik's only half pakistani though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    ...are clapped.
    You're not clapped bhai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    You're not clapped bhai
    What can I say?? I'm just a statistical outlier.

...LOL JKJKJK

ReputationRep:
    Nope not really, most prefer white girls anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun)
    Only Zayn Malik and that is it.......I could never look at a Pakistani boy and think "oh you're cute" or "you're hot"...no way....I could look at other races and ethnicity but not Pakistanis
    I dont give a **** if brtish women dont find me attractive when i went to sweden girls would literally come up to me and tell me that im cute also polish girls in uk ive had great results with .... british women are ugly anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinglikeabee)
    I dont give a **** if brtish women dont find me attractive when i went to sweden girls would literally come up to me and tell me that im cute also polish girls in uk ive had great results with .... british women are ugly anyway
    Aww so funny!!! Do remember that ^^ Is my personal opinion.....and I am not speaking on behalf of all British females........I could certainly say the same about what you just said....and yeah good for you if Swedish women find you cute...you probably are I dont know....the reason why I said what I said is from past experiences....and how many Pakistani boys have this weird "hardcore" act and front that they try to pull off, but they just can't...and its that same attitude which makes them less attractive as a whole......and I am not saying that about every Pakistani guy...but from my overall experience of dating Pakistani men this what my opinion has come to...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I only date white men. It's great because it really pee's off Pakistani men the hypocrites that they are lol
    Why would you date white men? they are so bland just like their food.

(Original post by mzs95)
    Why would you date white men? they are so bland just like their food.
    I'm dating a French white guy and they're far from bland.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.