Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't want a boyfriend. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RooshV)
    Who are you to determine how I interpret the post
    Who tf are you to turn a thread about dating into a tutorial of how to have sex & become a hoe??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaRebecca97)
    Like I love the dude but I just don't want a relationships I don't like relationships it's way too lovely dovey and cringey I'm not about all that also I'm going to uni in two weeks and he's a year younger so isn't so I don't really want the commitment but then at the same time I don't just want to break up with him because I care about him and he's great but I feel like that doesn't make any sense? Lmao life is a mess
    This guy messaged me saying that he fell in love with me & wants a relationship. I liked talking to him & kind of 'waited' for him to say that & now when I was supposed to reply with 'Yes', I had to answer the message differently..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Who tf are you to turn a thread about dating into a tutorial of how to have sex & become a hoe??
    Mentally, you are beneath me.

If you couldn't grasp the sarcastic nature of what I wrote then you are not worth my time.

Additionally at no point in time did I mention the word 'hoe'. So stop trying to use trigger words to get me in trouble with the MODS...again

ReputationRep:
    http://media.giphy.com/media/J9lgF7RpdJdIs/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    This guy messaged me saying that he fell in love with me & wants a relationship. I liked talking to him & kind of 'waited' for him to say that & now when I was supposed to reply with 'Yes', I had to answer the message differently..
    As long as he doesn't get really mad about it I hate it when they act as though you owe them and as though you had to say yes my friend had issues with a guy like that not long ago

ReputationRep:
    Mentally, you are beneath me.

If you couldn't grasp the sarcastic nature of what I wrote then you are not worth my time.

Additionally at no point in time did I mention the word 'hoe'. So stop trying to use trigger words to get me in trouble with the MODS...again
    ???????????????????????????????? ???????????////////////

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Mentally I am beneath you???I think that YOU are mentally beneath me to say that
    Thanks babe

ReputationRep:
    Thanks babe
    Wait.. what the ****

ReputationRep:
    I'm done, ignore that post cause I have no clue what I wrote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    I'm done, ignore that post cause I have no clue what I wrote
    <3

ReputationRep:
    <3
    </3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    </3
    What a shame

ReputationRep:
    What a shame
    :')
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    This is where you both need to be on the same page because if the other person wants something different, that is when it gets messy.

ReputationRep:
    That's cool, but don't waste his time thinking that it will progress into something more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just want to be a H..

Which is fine. At least you're honest. Remember to get regular checkups after each guy.

Remember to use contraception with each of the many many guys.

Remember, just because you like to have sex with so many guys, NO ONE can take away your true self worth and value.

Multiple sexual partners does not define you or make you less than any other girl

He.He.
    Failed trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    Failed trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do not troll.

I never troll.

Failed accusation.

Ironic.

ReputationRep:
    I do not troll.

I never troll.

Failed accusation.

Ironic.
    Says the one who got his account banned

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.