Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any RPG fans on here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThreeHeaded6)
    I recently finished The Witcher 3, it was pretty damn good. Not sure if it counts as a proper RPG though.
    Course it does. Probably one of my favorite games in recent memory. CDProjektRed are a great developer and if you didn't get the chance i'd recommend playing the expansions or trying out The Witcher 2.
    (Also, Yen is best )

ReputationRep:
    Not much in terms of actual stats and all that stuff, but the combat and alchemy upgrading system was great
    I agree. My favourite aspects are probably just the lore and the amount of memorable quests.
    Only dislike was how you were really limited how after beating the main quests :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LacksEudaimonia)
    Course it does. Probably one of my favorite games in recent memory. CDProjektRed are a great developer and if you didn't get the chance i'd recommend playing the expansions or trying out The Witcher 2.
    (Also, Yen is best )
    That's the plan!
    (Triss is superior, admit it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDan123)
    I agree. My favourite aspects are probably just the lore and the amount of memorable quests.
    Only dislike was how you were really limited how after beating the main quests :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I enjoyed learning how to fight each individual type of monster, loved how most of them were based on old real-life folklore

ReputationRep:
    Kingdom hearts is hands down one of my favourite RPGs ever and I can't wait for the 3rd one!

ReputationRep:
    That's the plan!
    (Triss is superior, admit it)
    I thought so too at first but there's so much lore and depth to Yen and Geralt's relationship that it almost feels canonical to go through that route (Which does show a bit and why there was a petition to update Triss and her dialogue in TW3)
    But hey that's the point of an RPG so i won't judge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LacksEudaimonia)
    I thought so too at first but there's so much lore and depth to Yen and Geralt's relationship that it almost feels canonical to go through that route (Which does show a bit and why there was a petition to update Triss and her dialogue in TW3)
    But hey that's the point of an RPG so i won't judge
    Haven't played Witcher 2, so I don't know much of their story

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently catching up on some Vita titles now the system can be jailbroken.

Thinking of trying out the Atelier series.

Persona 4 Golden is my fav RPG of all time.

Persona 5 comes out later this month in Japan for PS4 which is really annoying, have to somehow learn Japanese and complete it before I start uni

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.