Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's bigger than my 3.9in so gj op!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This topic is haram.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thomas is 8.25inch long. I know, its weird to name your penis but I did and I dont care.

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem bro.

ReputationRep:
    No one cares about your **** size other than yourself. Just be confident and learn to stop caring. Your insecurity about your **** size is what will inevitably hinder you.

ReputationRep:
    I feel much better after this thread! : )
    Staying strong with my 8" schlong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasp360)
    I was just wondering how much penis size really matters.
    OMG, penis size is everything!! :eek: Penis size is the most imporatant thing in the world. Penis size is just the key to a successful life!

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering how much penis size really matters. I'm 16 and 5 1/2 inches but i'm still worried about being mocked because it's too small and so i try to avoid relationships. From a girls point of view, how would you feel if you saw a guy with that size?
    Hey ,
    Penis size does matter, but the person your in love with matters the most as if they person really loves you , they will like you for you and your body. And it's a good size what you have it's not too small but not to big either . , and don't worry about relationships please , you realise that as you grow up and meet new people that you find that one person who changes your life. And everyone has someone , and the person that loves you will come , because from what I have learnt from experience is that if someone is meant to be with you even if they walk away you should let them , because if they come back you and they were meant to be if they don't , they were never yours.
    And if I saw a guy with a penis that size I would like it , I would love it actually because it's great. So please don't worry and you should get yourself out there more , to try and get in relationships because if the person really likes you they won't mock they will love you

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girth if you ask me. also oral is fun. if you got a mad head game i dont think she'll mind. my man has a pretty nice size and girth but like, sex doesnt make me *** like oral does. most ladies dont *** from sex, its just a really fun activity!

and if a girl is honestly bothered, shes not the one

ReputationRep:
    most of the girls on ere are probs virgins anyway and if they mock your penis size they probs wont even be able to take it lmao, they are probably the type that hype up and then when it comes to it cant even take the head of the penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Pretty sure 5 1/1 inches is supposed to be the average?

Any worthwhile girl wouldn't care anyway.
    well she'll care to an extent. any guy with a little **** will not get far in life

ReputationRep:
    The only complaint I've heard from girls is of an exceptionally small penis, anything around the average is unlikely to put anyone off so I wouldn't worry OP

I think it's also important to mention that there's a lot of variation in girls as well. Some girls have naturally small vaginas and even an average sized penis can hurt them in common positions, and just like with guys ethnicity plays a role. So even in the unlikely event that it was a problem with one partner, you could well find another for whom it's ideal or even too big!

ReputationRep:
    size matters. it's pretty self-evident is does.

who wants a small **** that does nothing?

ReputationRep:
    as i am male, straight and a virgin, i can't say anything :P

ReputationRep:
    if you are in love then penis size and income and physical appearance do not matter. did i leave anything out ?

:holmes:*

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry m8, if a girl says your penis is small then just tell her that her vagina is too big

My biggest nightmare is her saying "go in deeper" when you're already all the way in… I've actually had a nightmare over it and mines bigger than yours if your measurements are correct lol

ReputationRep:
    it's better to have a small one cuz it's easier to control and therefore doesn't slip out as much

ReputationRep:
    Biggest guy I've been with was my worst time tbh. There's way more to enjoyable sex than just the size of the guy's dong.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My biggest nightmare is her saying "go in deeper" when you're already all the way in… I've actually had a nightmare over it and mines bigger than yours if your measurements are correct lol
    If you're too embarrassed to tell her that, then get her to lift her hips or legs high or go for doggy style. Different positions feel more intense.*

I was just wondering how much penis size really matters. I'm 16 and 5 1/2 inches but i'm still worried about being mocked because it's too small and so i try to avoid relationships. From a girls point of view, how would you feel if you saw a guy with that size?
    depends on genetics tbh. a lot of studies say 5.5 inches is average with 5-7 inches being average range. truth is, human males can continue developing till their mid 20s. chances are that your one should be ok as I know for a fact anything above 7 inches length and 2 inches diameter tend to become uncomfortable for girls.

on a side note, is it natural for guys members to grow by 2-3 times in length if theyre circumcised?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    2-3 inches flacid, 7- 7 and a quarter inch length erect with curve (diameter flacid is 1.5inches, erect 1.8 inches)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    depends on genetics tbh. a lot of studies say 5.5 inches is average with 5-7 inches being average range. truth is, human males can continue developing till their mid 20s. chances are that your one should be ok as I know for a fact anything above 7 inches length and 2 inches diameter tend to become uncomfortable for girls.

on a side note, is it natural for guys members to grow by 2-3 times in length if theyre circumcised?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    2-3 inches flacid, 7- 7 and a quarter inch length erect with curve (diameter flacid is 1.5inches, erect 1.8 inches)
    How did you measure the diameter? :rofl: Did you find the circumference and then use the formula because dat margina of error gonna be wild.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.