Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can you forgive yourself for messing up your chances with your perfect girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Is there any chance of you two meeting again? If you will, I would suggest you to start of a conversation with her and then ask her out. You might want to try talking to her on social websites - Facebook etc. & then ask her out which might be easier for you.
    She doesn't have social media. And I don't really use it either tbh. There's almost 0 chance I could see her again.I wish I could just go back to the way things were before were even though there was nothing between us at least I go to see her every day and sometimes she woulda smile at me or briefly talk now I don't get anything at all. I honestly every morning was excited for going into school because of the prospect of seeing her and that would motivate me no matter how tired I felt. No I feel super demotivated to do anything in life and I just spend all day in my room doing nothing mostly

ReputationRep:
    snooze and you lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forum1addict)
    She doesn't have social media. And I don't really use it either tbh. There's almost 0 chance I could see her again.I wish I could just go back to the way things were before were even though there was nothing between us at least I go to see her every day and sometimes she woulda smile at me or briefly talk now I don't get anything at all. I honestly every morning was excited for going into school because of the prospect of seeing her and that would motivate me no matter how tired I felt. No I feel super demotivated to do anything in life and I just spend all day in my room doing nothing mostly
    It will be hard but accept the fact that it will take time for you to forget her. It will be really hard for the first few weeks but I am sure that you will start feeling much better after some time. I guess you're going into a new school, so I assume that you will see a lot of girls there so you might even find a new crush. A lot of people have gone through this feeling, it won't last too long. Have you got any mutual friends with her? They might have her phone number or something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    It will be hard but accept the fact that it will take time for you to forget her. It will be really hard for the first few weeks but I am sure that you will start feeling much better after some time. I guess you're going into a new school, so I assume that you will see a lot of girls there so you might even find a new crush. A lot of people have gone through this feeling, it won't last too long. Have you got any mutual friends with her? They might have her phone number or something..
    No I'm not moving school I've finished school forever. The thing is she is really unique and quirky and I just wouldn't change a single thing about her so I don't think it's even possible I could ever find someone else I like ever again.

ReputationRep:
    It's been months since I saw her even but I can't stop thinking about her, daydreaming, having romantic dreams about her and all that kind of stuff. I replay key moments where I had a chance to maybe ask her out or at least do something but I was always too scared and got tongue tied in the heat of the moment and I think about what I should have said over and over again. I regret everything so much I wish I could have done something I made all these grand plans to ask her out but I always blew it. I always feel guilty about the way I acted creepy and stalkerish around her and I really hope I didn't make her feel uncomfortable ever and if I did I'm very sorry for that. I just feel like I'll never meet someone else I like as much as her because she is such a unique individual and I've ruined my one chance at happiness.
    Awwww this is so cute though! What happened? Did she break it off with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    most/all of us are *****es who make men miserable
    Okay then…..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Awwww this is so cute though! What happened? Did she break it off with you?
    No I'm just weak minded and shy and didn't say anything :'(. I wish I could just go back and change what I did I hate being so shy it's ruined everything

ReputationRep:
    No I'm just weak minded and shy and didn't say anything :'(. I wish I could just go back and change what I did I hate being so shy it's ruined everything
    Awww don't be so hard on yourself! I know this sounds cringe but everything happens for a reason maybe because there is someone that is better than her out there waiting for you and i know you don't see it now, but in future, maybe there was a little bit of good in her departure.

ReputationRep:
    "Perfect girl"

ok

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.