Commuting to royal holloway??

University Navigation

Announcements

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hmm how weird! I found them OK on my Samsung and downloaded them ages ago and everything. Are you on an Apple phone? Hmmm. Not sure what to suggest

Either way, UpayChilli have a website you can use:
    https://www.upaychilli.com/ . Once you have your RHUL card and email set up, you should be fine to go and register with them!

CampusMe is less useful, so it's not important to have it. It's just useful for checking what time things are open til, etc. and the map is handy when you're starting

Also, anothing thing I forgot to mention: if your train gets delayed and you miss the campus bus, you can get a taxi from the taxi rank by the station. If approaching Egham by train FROM London, cross the footbridge to the other platform and take the side gate exit - the taxi rank is in front of you, pretty much. Costs about a fiver one-way up the hill :yes:
    I found the upay app and yh i have apple . Ive got a pic of the map so that alright. I have to go the students union main building tomorrow so is that far from founders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles26)
    I found the upay app and yh i have apple . Ive got a pic of the map so that alright. I have to go the students union main building tomorrow so is that far from founders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not far - just walk down the hill on the main path inside the campus and it'll come up on the right-hand side :yes:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    It's not far - just walk down the hill on the main path inside the campus and it'll come up on the right-hand side :yes:
    Is the student unions building the same place as students union main hall? Cos thats where i gotta go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles26)
    Is the student unions building the same place as students union main hall? Cos thats where i gotta go

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've no idea but I'd assume the SU main hall is inside the SU building. Ask one of the Welcome Week helpers maybe, when you get there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThinkBig)
    How long will your journey take?

I'll be travelling from West London and taking two buses to get to campus.
    Just over an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.