Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

ReputationRep:
    Chritina and the Queens were something special but all time best was Taking Back Sunday on their 'Tell all Your Friends' tour back in 20003

ReputationRep:
    I have been to a few but out of all of them hands down Muse are amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    All Time Low at Brixton Academy, BMTH at Brixton, Good Charlotte, Adele in London & Antwerp The atmosphere was amazing at all of these concerts
    Are BMTH any good? i really want to go and see them live.

ReputationRep:
    Foo Fighters at Murrayfield Stadium
    Yellowcard/Less Than Jake co-headliner, I went for Yellowcard but LTJ ended up stealing the show even for me, they were incredible live
    New Found Glory (Hayley Williams also performed)
    The Gaslight Anthem
    Third Eye Blind

Those are the top 6 in a rough but no particular order

Seeing Jimmy Eat World in November and can't wait for that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Are BMTH any good? i really want to go and see them live.
    They were really good in 2013, not sure about now as Oli's voice has kinda gone and lots of people say he lets the other band members and the audience do the vocals

ReputationRep:
    oooooh either
    Iron Maiden on the final frontier tour at newcastle metro arena. But that was my first gig...but WOW
    or
    The carnival of madness tour earlier this year! Highly suspect, Halestorm, Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry at leeds direct

as much as Rush are my favourite band, I only got to see them once on the clockwork angels tour at sheffield motorpoint arena and the sound was awful. And the crowd was DEAD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    They were really good in 2013, not sure about now as Oli's voice has kinda gone and lots of people say he lets the other band members and the audience do the vocals
    Oh.. i don't know about you but since Sempiternal i feel like Olis voice has improved on the new album? But idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    BIGBANG at Wembley Arena in 2012 or Boy George at King Tut's Wah Wah Hut in 2013. Both were just so utterly surreal.*
    Is that the kpop group - big bang!!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiiten)
    Is that the kpop group - big bang!!?!
    Yes, it is! I saw them in London in December 2012. They were amazing live! *

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. i don't know about you but since Sempiternal i feel like Olis voice has improved on the new album? But idk
    On the album yeah, but look at some recent live performances on yt, he seems to struggle a lot

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is! I saw them in London in December 2012. They were amazing live! *
    Luckyyy - i didnt know any kpop groups came to the UK before. Wow

Do you like any other kpop groups??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiiten)
    Luckyyy - i didnt know any kpop groups came to the UK before. Wow

Do you like any other kpop groups??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A number have come here before! I wanted to go see C.N. Blue in Glasgow a few years ago but it clashed with Darren Hayes.*

I love many Korean groups! *

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the same thing, would have killed to have gone to their concert when they were on the sempiternal tour. But the latest album is pretty sick too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.xlx)
    I was thinking the same thing, would have killed to have gone to their concert when they were on the sempiternal tour. But the latest album is pretty sick too.
    It is indeed although i think sempiternal was better but i love the new one. Whats your favourite song on the new album? I like Follow You

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed although i think sempiternal was better but i love the new one. Whats your favourite song on the new album? I like Follow You

Ooooooh, I'm probably tied between Throne and Drown. But my all time favourite song of theirs has to Can You Feel My Heart. First time I heard it I just instantly connected with it, do you know what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.xlx)
    Ooooooh, I'm probably tied between Throne and Drown. But my all time favourite song of theirs has to Can You Feel My Heart. First time I heard it I just instantly connected with it, do you know what I mean?
    I do indeed,i loved And The Snakes Star To Sing and Sleepwalking.

ReputationRep:
    I do indeed,i loved And The Snakes Star To Sing and Sleepwalking.
    I'm going to see them in november and I swear to god if they play shadow moses I am going to lose my **** and mosh out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.xlx)
    I'm going to see them in november and I swear to god if they play shadow moses I am going to lose my **** and mosh out.
    Hahah well enjoy it then!

ReputationRep:
    A number have come here before! I wanted to go see C.N. Blue in Glasgow a few years ago but it clashed with Darren Hayes.*

I love many Korean groups! *
    Aww shame . My ultimate bias group is BTS. But i like other groups too like EXO, B.A.P and GOT7. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous of these responses! I really need to get myself some tickets!

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.