Turn on thread page Beta

America's Foreign policy in 50 years, the biggest joke? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    the mistake to leave him in power in what at the time would have been seen as perfectly justified war .
    a "mistake" that others before GW tried to rectify, and was non-existant in the first term strategy, campaign or election of the president.

and no i don't know.. i merely..vague memories..something like that..probably ..micheal moore
    oh right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    The guy in charge of Tajikistan (Tajik Republic) isnt really a full blown bad guy dictator (thats the official UN terminolgy btw) - maybe you mean Turkmenistan - Turkmenbashi their leader now he is a bad bad man

EDIT having just read alittle more about him - he is a bad guy but no worse than any of the other CIS leaders....
    yeah I think I may of got it round the wrong way, which is the one who has started naming the months after himself or was it that he changed the whatever bread is in their language to his name. Anyway complete nutcase.CIS? I am guessing something to do with them being former soviet states and communist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    yeah I think I may of got it round the wrong way, which is the one who has started naming the months after himself or was it that he changed the whatever bread is in their language to his name. Anyway complete nutcase.CIS? I am guessing something to do with them being former soviet states and communist?
    Thats Turkmenistan, the boys a complete loony i was there a month ago and its one of the weirdest places i have ever been, all the money the country makes (a lot of gas exports and agriculture) roughly 5 billion dollars a year goes directly into President Nazaov (aka Turkmenbashi which means father of Turkmenistan!) private swiss bank account and then he spends it as he sees fit!! He has changed all the names of the months (theres only 10 now!! to his childrens names and other patriotic crap) and he has recently been appointed leader for life, and on national tv its 12 hours a day of hilarious propaganda and it ends ever night on all three channels with five minute national anthem singing and messainic worship of the leader...the UN or somebody recently ranked it as having the worst freedom of speech/press in the world as well...

oh and CIS is Commonwealth of Independant States, Turkmenistan, Kyrigiz Republic, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus and maybe a couple more that i cant think of at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    oh thank you so much for distorting what i said vienna i'm sure the CIA (or indeed micheal moore) will be glad to have you

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is completely off the point but I just found this website where the American people can thank Tony Blair for all the support he and Britain have given Bush....how beautiful...

http://www.thankyoutony.com/messages.html

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is completely off the point but I just found this website where the American people can thank Tony Blair for all the support he and Britain have given Bush....how beautiful...

vomit inducing :eek: though i do love this one: My wife has shifted her home decorating tastes from French Country to English Country in the aftermath of the war.

ReputationRep:

lol talk about one dimensional, i would love to know the proportion of people on that site that have left the USA (in a capacity other than militiarily)

ReputationRep:
    vomit inducing :eek:
    i think its nice,

'Tony,

All I have to say is: "You are da man!"

Thanks for all of your support!'

'Mr. Blair,

Just Thank You. What a team, you and George.

P.S. If you ever get to see Idaho, stop by Kentucky on the way back. You'll like it, too.'

'If you get too tired of the harassment of your countrymen, pack a bag, bring your family, and resettle in the United States as an honorary citizen. You’d be recognized as a true hero. '

'Thanks, Tony!

I am changing my vacation plans for next year - I will not be going to France as planned to vacation, but to England.

Great job and we all appreciate it.'

Whoever said Americans were small minded tsk :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

hehe, didnt i post that link already?

ReputationRep:
    Whoever said Americans were small minded tsk :rolleyes:
    it would be interesting to see the figures for french tourists in the US and americans visiting France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    hehe, didnt i post that link already?
    Oh maybe never saw it, another good one

Thank you for having the backbone to stand up to Evil.

God Bless you and the Queen.

– Minnesota, USA

ReputationRep:
    oh thank you so much for distorting what i said vienna i'm sure the CIA (or indeed micheal moore) will be glad to have you
    hehe, steady! this is shamefully honest by Moores standards.

"and no i don't know which is why it was phrased as a question i merely had vague memories of something like that happening probably from micheal moore"

"and no i don't know.. i merely..vague memories..something like that..probably ..micheal moore "

ReputationRep:
    Oh maybe never saw it, another good one

Thank you for having the backbone to stand up to Evil.

God Bless you and the Queen.

– Minnesota, USA
    there are some real tear jerkers.

ReputationRep:
    there are some real tear jerkers.
    i know i just cant stop reading them

If we Americans had lost the War of Independence, I would have voted for you.

- California, USA

and i think this one says it all,

Thanks to you to (sic) standup with Mr. Bush to (sic) people feel happy and free.

ReputationRep:
    Churchill, Thatcher and Blair. Three of a kind. Aces each and every one.

- NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
    havent heard that comparision before myself but never mind

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how successful a British version of it would be ...www.thankyoudubya.com

ReputationRep:
    havent heard that comparision before myself but never mind
    in terms of the international scene, i think it has some merit.

ReputationRep:
    yep but you should probably add Richard the Lionheart in there with them

ReputationRep:
    well i supose both tatcher and blair have both invaded countries with the foremost reason being political

ReputationRep:
    well i supose both tatcher and blair have both invaded countries with the foremost reason being political
    Thatcher? We talking Falklands or Gulf War (both of which i approve of as my daddy got medals and an MBE for them )

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.