Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exit polls: Merkel's CDU beaten into 3rd place by AfD, in an east German state watch

ReputationRep:
    Fascists = freedom fighters

Yes you heard right. Today the anti-fa are only there to tell Whites that you're not allowed to remain a majority because you have to taken in all the worlds migrants.

This is oppression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Polls
    Polls had predicted a 20% vote share for the AfD in the 'narrow-minded' state
    http://www.dw.com/en/mecklenburg-wes...nds/a-19525175

Exit Polls
    Angela Merkel's ruling Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party has been beaten into third place by the anti-Islamic Alternativ fur Deutschland (AfD) party, in elections in a north-eastern German state, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, TV exit polls suggest.

The AfD party took 21% of the vote, behind the centre-left SPD's 30.5%.

The CDU received only 19% of the vote, according to exit polls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37271971

Final Results

Commentary
    Although the state holds only 13 of the Bundestag's 631 seats, the vote was seen as a key test before German parliamentary elections in 2017.

Before the vote, all of Germany's other major parties ruled out forming a governing coalition with the AfD. However, the party's strong showing could weaken Mrs Merkel ahead of the national elections next year.

Mecklenburg-West Pomerania, in the former East Germany, is where the chancellor's own constituency is located. The CDU has been the junior coalition partner in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania since 2006. Its 19% in the election is its worst ever result in the state.

ZDF/Forschergruppe Wahlen released numbers about where AfD voters came from:
    SPD (centre-left) 17%
    NPD (far right) 16%
    CDU (centre) 15%
    The Left (far left, communist) 12%
    Greens (far left, sjws) 3%
    FDP (right) 3%

First-time voters 34%

ReputationRep:
    What kind of Democracy do you have when all European major parties, Left-Right wing support open door immigration without into consideration its effect on the homogeneous population? Why is this never talked about in the open?

You know the right are generally considered to be more anti-immigration but they've proved nearly as bad as the left parties in power. Merkel's CDU are considered Centre-Right...

ReputationRep:
    The Left only has itself to blame for the rise of the far-right in Europe. It willingly opened the door to terrorism, undermined cultural and social cohesion, alienated the working class, tried to cover up crimes it facilitated, and failed to control a self-induced crisis.

ReputationRep:
    It's wonderful to see good ol' Germany not learning it's lesson, not even 100 years after their 'incident' before-hand.

For those of you expecting the AfD to hold any kind of real power, you are absolutely deluded as every single party in Germany has ruled out forming a coalition with them and thankfully the majority of the German population have the common sense not to majority choose such a disgusting, hatred-filled, backwards party that belongs in the 1930s.

I am very glad the SDP were first, but I am not actually surprised to see CDU drop down. I am however disappointed in Germany.

I would greatly worry if some of you had any political control in this country, your reaction towards anyone immigrating at all (you are using the term IMMIGRANT collectively so congrats) is pretty damn disgusting and a clear sign that the far-right have absolutely no sense of human empathy.

What a pathetic result for Germany and a day for their country to be ashamed of.

ReputationRep:
    Voting for intolerance is not the answer if you dislike Merkel's humane refugee policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    It's wonderful to see good ol' Germany not learning it's lesson, not even 100 years after their 'incident' before-hand.

For those of you expecting the AfD to hold any kind of real power, you are absolutely deluded as every single party in Germany has ruled out forming a coalition with them and thankfully the majority of the German population have the common sense not to majority choose such a disgusting, hatred-filled, backwards party that belongs in the 1930s.

I am very glad the SDP were first, but I am not actually surprised to see CDU drop down. I am however disappointed in Germany.

I would greatly worry if some of you had any political control in this country, your reaction towards anyone immigrating at all (you are using the term IMMIGRANT collectively so congrats) is pretty damn disgusting and a clear sign that the far-right have absolutely no sense of human empathy.

What a pathetic result for Germany and a day for their country to be ashamed of.
    As much as I agree with you generally, I have to say that Germany until now had far less of a problem with the far right than France - or the UK. It's unnecessary to just point at our past all the time. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you generally - the result is a shame and I felt ashamed to be German, ashamed to be a part of the country whose opinion those people claim to represent. On the bright side, there is still 79% who did not vote for the AfD - I don't know if anyone of you follows the German media but judging from the Facebook comments I always felt those AfD voters were all around and I was scared that the support would be even stronger. Still, I very much hope and think that those 21% are not an accurate figure for the whole of Germany.
    Btw, I just used immigrants to refer to everybody coming from another country. For me it's just a neutral term as I wanted to avoid further "they are not refugees, just economic migrants" discussions with AfD/UKIP supporters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)

Nonsense. AfD is nowhere near the Nazis. They're like UKIP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    So near the Nazis then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    So near the Nazis then.
    No, UKIP is not a Fascist/Nazi party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Excellent news.

AfD will also get at least 10% in Berlin in two weeks.
    The polls are actually usually downplaying their forecast when it comes about the AfD. It might get actually in Berlin about 15%.

It is a maximum they can poll there since berlin is a multikulti hellhole. It still has a german majority unlike London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Actually not eveb like UKIP but more like british Torries. If somebody did not notice AfD is in the same parliamentary group of the EU parliament like the Torries.

Now, long-year PM of Bavaria Franz Joseph Strauss said sonething which was an unofficial rule in post-war Germany. He stated a party righter than the CDU/CSU should never be elected in any parliament.

The problem with this is back than CDU/CSU was indeed an average conservative party but in meantime they shifted to the left to much so the Strass rule cannot be enforced anymore.

CDU for example wants immigration, it has allowed gender studies to be thaught in primary schools. It is not anymore near a conservative party so AfD is just fullfiling this gap.

ReputationRep:
    I know little of this party other than being against the destruction of ethnic German people and other Europeans. Why is this so frightening to people?

The idea that European people do not want their populations obliterated and mixed into nothing.

Look in the mirror when preaching about racism, hypocrites since you're basically advocating genocide by supporting open door immigration imposed on the Left-Right political establishment.

ReputationRep:
    Diversity involves replacing Europe's population with another people. If not genocide, then democide is a good word for it. It certainly looks like an engineered genocide, as I can't think of a once White nation that hasn't been ethnically cleansed by open door immigration.

This is what so called anti-racists fear..

A happy young White family

Name:  article-0-15217F3B000005DC-625_634x423.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  49.1 KB

Oy vey

When talking about diversity it is usually to do with the lack of diversity in media like tv shows, movies. If that is the diversity you want so be it. I have no problem with that. But if you want diversity that results in the destruction of our populations, then we must do everything to resist this.

Maybe my posts may trigger some people maybe it will help those understand where we're coming from.

ReputationRep:
    Merkel takes her orders from World Jewish Congress like the rest of the Western puppet governments.

Look it up, they're the main advocates of taking in all the middle easts refugees. But isn't Israel right next door to Syria?

Destroy White nations = Diversity

Israel and the Jews are big on Jewish racial purity.. sorry, ethnic purity...

Israel has stated often ,that they will do everything to remain a Jewish majority. This is not called fascism, this not hatred.. heck, they've even steralized Ethiopians.

They are the ultimate hypocrites. Many things they have you associate even with Nazi Germany, they are guilty of themselves. Simply look at the Jewish role in communism in Europe. Some Jews were even in charge of Gulag slave labour camps. They ran the communist show trials, they were all over the Soviet secret police who carried out massacres.

Some people just can't stand the truth...

The most offensive thing you can say to them is the truth which is why of course they love stamping hate speech on everything to suppress the voices of the goyim.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Cqf_hLxUEAAW-hc.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  109.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Good news for all Europeans. The White liberation movement is gaining momentum. One day Whites will be free to walk the streets without fear of being abducted, gang raped and fed to crocodiles (look that up if you don't know what I mean) kek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mind4ssassin)
    Good news for all Europeans. The White liberation movement is gaining momentum. One day Whites will be free to walk the streets without fear of being abducted, gang raped and fed to crocodiles (look that up if you don't know what I mean) kek
    I do that every day, lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Hip hip hoooray

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    We will probably see a Nazi Germany 2.0 in our lifetimes and that saddens/worries me.
    You are serious, aren't you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.