(Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for all the help again man
    At your service, TSR :top2:

Looking forward to it
    Glad to hear it. All power to you :yy:

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    At your service, TSR :top2:

Glad to hear it. All power to you :yy:
    Hate to bring it back up, I wish I wasn't doing but there is absolutely nothing more I want than to ask her out. Over the last few days I've seen her a couple of times from afar, but she's either on her phone or in a big group of her friends. I feel like she's there, but so far away. I just wanna let her know how I feel but cause it's been so long since we spoke I feel awkward. I know I need to do it, and if I see her alone I will, I've already tried before the summer, but I was sidetracked by a friend I hadn't seen for ages but there's always a barrier.

Cannot wait to get talking and get this done but my head is all over the place again. I see people in relationships and that is exactly what I want, but only with her right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    she's on her phone
    So.. go over to her and ask "you got a minute?" (cool as a cucumber) :cool:

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    So.. go over to her and ask "you got a minute?" (cool as a cucumber) :cool:
    Of course, got other ideas just in case, I may see her on the bus, and that's ready made conversation, a couple chats on there and asking for a date and I'm golden.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you win her over then there's nothing to worry about!
    You can make her laugh which is a good thing! So that's a good start!
    Just get to know her a lot and maybe start to get a bit flirty with her!
    Then when you feel ready, ask her out!
    Don't hesitate, just do it!

Good luck! Hope it goes well for you!

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Well if you win her over then there's nothing to worry about!
    You can make her laugh which is a good thing! So that's a good start!
    Just get to know her a lot and maybe start to get a bit flirty with her!
    Then when you feel ready, ask her out!
    Don't hesitate, just do it!

Good luck! Hope it goes well for you!
    You know when you have a nap and you have one of those great dreams where you wake up and are generally disappointed? I dreamt I was in a lesson, and I walked in confident and had a laugh with her. And I know that I can do it in real life, so it's motivating. Except the not in lessons part. It's just engaging in conversation with her, that's meaningful and funny and we're both flirty people so it'll work. It's just whether that can happen on a fleeting talk in a packed college or on a bus at half 7 in the morning.

I know what I can do, and thank you for reassuring me. I have plans and I can't let her go off to uni without at least letting her know how I feel.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.