Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    18 - I love cars/bikes and take many pictures!
    Erm, I'm not an alien, I like bread a lot!
    I'm random, very random! Wallpaper is disgusting!

Want to know more, just ask!
    Glad its not just me, wallpaper is disgusting !
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lee1999wright)
    Are you human ? How is that possible ?
    Don't know, really. There's a far better candidate to aim that question towards within this thread. Username ironically begins with the last letter of our good ol' alphabet.

ReputationRep:
    I have my brothers old room. we switched when he was like 10? there's sharpie on the yellow wardrobe doors and I just get an ugly blue paint not even wall paper! did I mention he broke the door, I had a new oe put in which doesn't fit and has no handle? I think I win this one XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Hard to hate maths when two A-Levels revolve around it and you get decent grades :dontknow:
    gizmo

ReputationRep:
    I was kidding

Kinda hard to hate maths with an A* in it along with a B in FM.
    omg hahaha sorryyyyy
    AND OOOOOOOOO A* THATS LITERALLY MY GOAL I need A*A to make up for my science not being as high haha yay...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth-robinson99)
    I have my brothers old room. we switched when he was like 10? there's sharpie on the yellow wardrobe doors and I just get an ugly blue paint not even wall paper! did I mention he broke the door, I had a new oe put in which doesn't fit and has no handle? I think I win this one XD
    Hey okay you win. It's great to know there are people who are fundraising for charity, yet have to deal with that. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Okay for my legit one;

Preferably looking for a nice girl who can cook, clean and do the laundry, a blonde, though I don't really mind. Girl must be a virgin of age 16-21.
    You're expectations are quite...exact. Why must they be virgin?
    Do you consider those who aren't as less than virgins?
    SImply curious

ReputationRep:
    I can't do short replies sorry.

18, brown eyed, naturally dark dark brown hair - currently dyed a light pink. I do Geography, History and English Lit.

I love drawing and have recently gotten over a two year art block so life is quite nice now that I can put a pen to a paper and be creative. I love eating, I have a sweet touth and love spicy food.

Music wise I'm OBSESSED with this singer from Norway; AURORA!! I love her style and music and omg. I enjoy discussing topics that affect me as a girl; sexism, rape culture and attitude towards that in nature, equal opportunities, suffragettes.

Otherwise my taste is bland and generic; Twenty One Pilots, Ariana Grande, Guns and Roses, Halsey, Marina and The Diamonds, Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan, The Neighbourhood, Broods, Nirvana, Fleetwood Mac, Seventeen (K pop male group)

I have been single for ever and whilst I'm not actively looking for a relationship, I'm tired of 13 years/old men hitting on me. Guys/girls my age notice me pleze haha.

I hate closet racists, sexists, homophobics - be honest with me aight.

ReputationRep:
    Hey okay you win. It's great to know there are people who are fundraising for charity, yet have to deal with that. Well done.
    hahaha gotta put others first aha
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AnaHansolo)
    You're expectations are quite...exact. Why must they be virgin?
    Do you consider those who aren't as less than virgins?
    SImply curious
    They must be pure. I cannot handle stained women. They are so much more inferior than the pure ones!

ReputationRep:
    They must be pure. I cannot handle stained women. They are so much more inferior than the pure ones!
    You are kidding right?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    You are kidding right?
    UWS how do you handle these questions, out of interest? Do I just say 'yes' and kill it off completely, or is it worth while to keep playing the game?

You are kidding right?
    Virgins seek out other virgins not entirely uncommon.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    UWS how do you handle these questions, out of interest? Do I just say 'yes' and kill it off completely, or is it worth while to keep playing the game?
    I don't get questions like that, but I like to answer a question with a question just to make things awkward lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I can't do short replies sorry.

18, brown eyed, naturally dark dark brown hair - currently dyed a light pink. I do Geography, History and English Lit.

I love drawing and have recently gotten over a two year art block so life is quite nice now that I can put a pen to a paper and be creative. I love eating, I have a sweet touth and love spicy food.

Music wise I'm OBSESSED with this singer from Norway; AURORA!! I love her style and music and omg. I enjoy discussing topics that affect me as a girl; sexism, rape culture and attitude towards that in nature, equal opportunities, suffragettes.

Otherwise my taste is bland and generic; Twenty One Pilots, Ariana Grande, Guns and Roses, Halsey, Marina and The Diamonds, Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan, The Neighbourhood, Broods, Nirvana, Fleetwood Mac, Seventeen (K pop male group)

I have been single for ever and whilst I'm not actively looking for a relationship, I'm tired of 13 years/old men hitting on me. Guys/girls my age notice me pleze haha.

I hate closet racists, sexists, homophobics - be honest with me aight.
    I read your username sooooooo wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wallpaper is the worst!! Disgusting stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I read your username sooooooo wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what did you think it was??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Virgins seek out other virgins not entirely uncommon.
    I never said that. Whilst there is nothing wrong with that (I'm a virgin myself) I meant the question in the sense that that guy thinks girls who aren't virgins are inferior and thats gross and plain wrong.

RDKGames A girls sex life does not define her identity. I hope no girl goes for someone as shallow as you.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I never said that. Whilst there is nothing wrong with that (I'm a virgin myself) I meant the question in the sense that that guy thinks girls who aren't virgins are inferior and thats gross and plain wrong.

RDKGames A girls sex life does not define her identity. I hope no girl goes for someone as shallow as you.
    Don't take the internet so seriously, sweetheart.

Name:  sdfsdfsdfsdf.PNG
Views: 84
Size:  20.7 KB
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    eh might as well join in

I'm Maha, i am 16 and i am an expert in wasting my time. I enjoy reading, binge watching TV shows and going to concerts (especially if its Muse). I like baking and volunteering for charities (currently volunteering for two). I have damaged my hair from bleaching it blonde but its cool because its alright now, I like museums and parks. I ALSO WANT WORLD PEACE *cue hand gestures and hand on hip followed by a steady walk to join my fellow competitors*

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.