Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Physical sciences are responsible for this website, this thread, your phone, your computer etc.

Social sciences study people, physical sciences study everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Physical sciences are responsible for this website, this thread, your phone, your computer etc.

Social sciences study people, physical sciences study everything.
    that's nice....and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimkarsd)
    that's nice....and?
    Your parents likely wouldn't be alive without the knowledge of chemistry with regards to drug making, or the application of physics in making buildings and structures to live in.

They may have died years ago if antibiotics were never discovered. The same goes for you, when you were a child - and hence had a weak immune system in comparison to an adult.

What do we need social sciences for bro? Psychology is nothing without biology, just like biology is nothing without chemistry and blah blah(you know the rest).

ReputationRep:
    Your parents likely wouldn't be alive without the knowledge of chemistry with regards to drug making, or the application of physics in making buildings and structures to live in.

They may have died years ago if antibiotics were never discovered. The same goes for you, when you were a child - and hence had a weak immune system in comparison to an adult.

What do we need social sciences for bro? Psychology is nothing without biology, just like biology is nothing without chemistry and blah blah(you know the rest).
    that's nice...and? sorry, i post as i please. i don't care if you dislike it.

ReputationRep:
    You're not making a good case for it in that last sentence there.

ReputationRep:
    haha...i've offended all of you, big men, on a site haha.

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad this keith vaz thing is blowing over....so what if he is gay or bi, or likes men? that's his own business, not anybody else's.

ReputationRep:
    I only insult you, since you insult me. and you're not man enough to handle it, and presume I must still warm to you.doesn't work like that. if you presume i cannot post here, it's pretty baseless.
    I didn't insult you, I made an honest mistake and apologised for it.

But you took it as some sort of personal attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    I didn't insult you, I made an honest mistake and apologised for it.

But you took it as some sort of personal attack.
    because it's obvious this is your intent. sorr, i post here, it's a blog, and i've posted no worse than others...haha. move on, and grow over it.

ReputationRep:
    because it's obvious this is your intent.
    Name:  1876384034.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  22.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    haha..sorry, but then i don't know you, so i just blow you off and dismiss you. i'm amused how i cannot post what i like, but then some girl who posts about how nice her chicken sandwiches tasted in lunchbreak can. maybe she's your girlfriend and you're being protective, you don't get light-heartedness, or you want to "bully" me. whichever, i have more telling things to do with my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AH127)
    You're not making a good case for it in that last sentence there.
    Autocorrect's fault, not mine.

And besides grammatical errors, yes I am.

ReputationRep:
    Autocorrect's fault, not mine.

And besides grammatical errors, yes I am.
    Using kimkarsd and his parents' survival due to medicine as an example of why Biology is useful is like showing baddragon.com when defending the point that the internet is revolutionary. Jokes don't go well over text, I guess. Especially lazy ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AH127)
    Using kimkarsd and his parents' survival due to medicine as an example of why Biology is useful is like showing baddragon.com when defending the point that the internet is revolutionary. Jokes don't go well over text, I guess. Especially lazy ones.
    Are you seriously suggesting that social sciences bare any value compared to biology? You think that someone studying how a community behaves has any capacity to look down on someone researching drug action?
    Utter non-sense.

ReputationRep:

Bro? Wow, you're very grown.

ReputationRep:
    grammar schools...why not?

So, it's wrong for a poor chav kid to study well and get ahead? nothing wrong in every town/city studying well and getting ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Bill Nye the Social Sci Guy
    Hmmm... Doesn't ring too well

ReputationRep:
    i'm not bothered...

oh, and penicilling isn't a compound. it's a byproduct of a fungus.
    Penicillins are not compounds? They're certainly not elements.

Back to chemistry class for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    Penicillins are not compounds? They're certainly not elements.

Back to chemistry class for you!
    The title... Social sci guy... Not sci sci guy. Take your sci sci elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Having read the OP hmm... Bit hmm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.