Studying at Aston uni 2016

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unicornsarereal)
    Aw yeah you should get them today then and same, i've got a 10-12 welcome talk tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yesh hopefully will see each other do you know anyone else that's going there? Or are by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I know two other people who will be going to aston but they have a different timetable to me next week and they're not doing Sociology 😩 wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know two other people who will be going to aston but they have a different timetable to me next week and they're not doing Sociology 😩 wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I don't think I know anyone I might recognise faces but that's about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Aww lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I'm going to be saying hello to everyone I see lol what time do you think you'll get to the uni tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly so nervous for tomorrow and i'm gunna be there for a little before 10 'cause i need to find the hall aswell, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly so nervous for tomorrow and i'm gunna be there for a little before 10 'cause i need to find the hall aswell, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yesh I need to find the hall too lol I'm planning to get there quite early too I'm pretty lost I don't have any of my details yet but I guess everyone's in the same position nervous and all

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the hall should be too hard to find because it's in the main building, i'm worried about finding my tutor class though.
    Hopefully everything just goes smooth tomorrow and we don't get lost 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J4NG97)
    I'm starting uni soon and I am going to be studying sociology, who else is studying sociology or going to Aston uni looking to make friends
    I'm going to be studying sociology and English language

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the hall should be too hard to find because it's in the main building, i'm worried about finding my tutor class though.
    Hopefully everything just goes smooth tomorrow and we don't get lost 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well if you hear the name Ashy it will probably be me but then again there could be alot of people there with that name 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddyali)
    I'm going to be studying sociology and English language
    That's nice hopefully see you tomorrow 🤗🤗
    Are you staying on accomodation?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lool true, my name's Zainub, i doubt there will be a lot of people with my name so 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lool true, my name's Zainub, i doubt there will be a lot of people with my name so 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I'll drop by and say hello if I hear zainub lol 🤗🤗 cya tomorrow 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Lol cya, take care ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.