Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I the only one who finds it ridiculously sexy... watch

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didnt happen.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty hot, NGL, but only in warm weather (hence prospect of getting physical, without having to towel the good lady off first). Ever the pragmatist :teeth:

(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    x
    1. Wearing a towel that is way too small is simultaneously stupid, irritating, and risky :curious:

2. Sporting a 3 inch semi is also a bit embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Pretty hot, NGL, but only in warm weather (hence prospect of getting physical, without having to towel the good lady off first). Ever the pragmatist :teeth:
    Yeah. It looks good but seems like one of those things that is 100x times better in imagination than reality.

(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    towel pic
    I think Seid, due to his career choice etc., has moved beyond what is considered conventionally attractive body-wise. Then again, I'm a straight guy so I suppose my word on the subject doesn't count for an awful lot.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.