The Student Room Group

iPhone 7 / Apple Watch Series 2 - Apple Event September

Scroll to see replies

For Watch users, making a properly waterproof version which recognises swimming is a serious improvement. Fitting it with GPS is also a bonus, so long as it doesn't cripple battery life.
Not really a massive fan of the Apple Watch tbh , I feel like if you have an iPhone or iPad (mainly iPhone) it's not really that much of a big deal if you have Apple Watch because personally I'd only look at the watch for the time and do the rest of the things on my iPhone :tongue:
Reply 22
If they don't stop introducing endless guest speakers I'm going to get annoyed. :angry:

It's like Apple have given up trying to innovate so try to shift that burden onto app developers/companies.
so bored omg
Reply 24
Finally!...
So, dissapointing... :no:
Reply 26
Shiny.
Reply 27
1. New colour
2. Force-sensitive home button
3. Water and dust resistant
4. New camera
I want the Jet black one but I imagine that's gonna be available with the plus only -_-
Omg i have been waiting for a black iphone to come for years
Reply 31
OK the camera on the 7 Plus is pretty cool.
Reply 32
6. Audio
7. EarPods

Clutching at straws there...
Including the adaptor in the box saved that announcement!
Really not sure about the new lightening connection earphones. What if I want to listen to music but need to charge my phone?
The airpods are kind of ugly. Don't like the long bit.
Original post by epage
Really not sure about the new lightening connection earphones. What if I want to listen to music but need to charge my phone?

I know right! They should have kept the 3.5mm port!

Hopefully some manufacturers will be making a Lightening splitter - so that you can use 1 output (on the splitter) to charge, and one for audio.

This is why I will NOT be buying an iPhone 7, or any iPhone without a 3.5mm jack!
I don't know if i want this anymore :colonhash:
Reply 38
What a **** update.
I'm waiting for them to talk about the Macbook.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending