Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe that moment when you walk behind someone smoking...and you get a waft of it Watch

ReputationRep:
    Omg really hate it when people bow smoke in my face :/

ReputationRep:
    I hate it,
    It's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    before i go past anyone smoking, i hold my breath in and let it go until i'm waste them the smell of **** r digusting

ReputationRep:
    Quite like the smell, particularly of weed, not that I've ever been a smoker :innocent:

ReputationRep:

I'm not a smoker but I do enjoy the smell...

ReputationRep:
    I do the typically British passive-aggressive thing of not saying anything, but making a point out of coughing dramatically.

Grew up with the smell. Reminded me of some family members.

I find it oddly relaxing...idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Grew up with the smell. Reminded me of some family members.

I find it oddly relaxing...idk
    I quite like the smell of a freshly lit ciggie for similar reasons. Second hand smoke ****ing stinks though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I quite like the smell of a freshly lit ciggie for similar reasons. Second hand smoke ****ing stinks though.
    :confused::

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Quite like the smell, particularly of weed, not that I've ever been a smoker :innocent:
    I can't stand the smell. It makes my insides hurt*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    :confused::
    When it's just been lit it's just the smell of burning paper intertwined with tobacco mostly, quite a nice smell that reminds me of family as the other guy said as my mum has always smoked. Once it's been sucked through a filter, breathed in and then exhaled though, completely different smell.

I don't mind either....my family have always smoked Vogue thins, but cigarettes all smell the same.

I like the smell of my dad's cigars... Idk I'm a freak

ReputationRep:
    When it's just been lit it's just the smell of burning paper intertwined with tobacco mostly, quite a nice smell that reminds me of family as the other guy said as my mum has always smoked. Once it's been sucked through a filter, breathed in and then exhaled though, completely different smell.
    Very interesting *

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.