Turn on thread page Beta

What's everyone doing tomorrow? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i'm going to finish packing tomorrow....go and buy supplies of the edible variety for the painful 6 hour coach journey i'll have to endure down to heathrow, which'll leave at about quarter to midnight. joy. then 4 hours loling in heathrow doing very little, then plane ( ok i know i'm going into day after tomorrow here but hey)
    Word of advice: label your luggage really clearly, Heathrow lost mine for 4 days!

I'm going out to lunch, so i have to wake up early, in fact it's at 1 and my dad told me i have to be up a 9 otherwise i wont be hungry enough...(he makes some weird rules.)

Then i'm coming on UKL, and staying on UKL.

ReputationRep:
    doing all the last minute stuff and packing for a 4 week holiday, woohooo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be packing my rucksack for the short (1 night) backpacking expedition me and dad are gonna do Thursday-Friday. I've wanted to do one ever since I heard the DofE Bronze people complaining that it was really hard, and I wanna prove to myself that I can do it. :cool:

Should be fun . We might do another later in the holidays if we enjoy it.

Also tomorrow... chatting on MSN as always.

ReputationRep:
    i've got work to go to tomorrow. and then i'll probably sit down with msn for the evening/night/early morning :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I'm having a lie in then goin for my hair cut
    ne1 not playing footie???? ok so weather aint good, wait for the rain to stop then carry on playing...

(Original post by KerChing)
    ne1 not playing footie???? ok so weather aint good, wait for the rain to stop then carry on playing...
    I should play more football actually, haven't played since Friday, going mad without it. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I should play more football actually, haven't played since Friday, going mad without it. :eek:
    so what have you done since friday??.. clubbin then nursing hangovers i suppose... maybe i dont know you that well..lol

ReputationRep:
    but when you go to play football, surely you will go mad without UKl...it's all become a vicious circle now my boy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Word of advice: label your luggage really clearly, Heathrow lost mine for 4 days!
    :eek: oh joy....yeah i've got a big label stuck to it.....stupid airport people

(Original post by KerChing)
    so what have you done since friday??.. clubbin then nursing hangovers i suppose... maybe i dont know you that well..lol
    I don't do clubbing.

(Original post by priya)
    but when you go to play football, surely you will go mad without UKl...it's all become a vicious circle now my boy...
    A cycle i am trapped in for eternity.

I'm off paintballing on Friday, i'll have to leave UKL again! :eek:

(Original post by priya)
    again?! how wil you cope?!! the withdrawal symptoms will get stronger, i warn you, take precautions!! have an internet moobile or laptop nearby in case you start to have a ukl-related seizure!
    I don't have an internet phone or a laptop! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the gym, then will maybe do some swimming. Prob come home, learn some Java or C++ (oooh the excitement!) then go for an evening run. Oh, and go and pay for my car tax for the next year

ReputationRep:
    oh dear. well it was nice knowing you

ReputationRep:
    Hey monket friend (ben)..was just abt to leave but decided to say hi to you first!

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Hey monket friend (ben)..was just abt to leave but decided to say hi to you first!
    Hi and bye then, sweet dreams and all the usual crap.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna have a dance

LOL

ReputationRep:
    well, im doing one thing no one else has mentioned yet.

WORK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    well, im doing one thing no one else has mentioned yet.

WORK
    ouch poor you. i did an evening closing shift at work today- wasn't too bad, only i was stuck on the mens dept for 3 hours....*snore* men can't shop either....they complain about women being mad shoppers but they are worse, putting shirts back on trouser rails, leaving everything a mess, not hanging trousers on the hangers....grrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    ouch poor you. i did an evening closing shift at work today- wasn't too bad, only i was stuck on the mens dept for 3 hours....*snore* men can't shop either....they complain about women being mad shoppers but they are worse, putting shirts back on trouser rails, leaving everything a mess, not hanging trousers on the hangers....grrrr
    lol i used to work at a grocery store. When the store closes 9:00 Pm youi would have one person left in the store, and that one person would shop for another 15 to 20 min, i sometimes wished i could kick there ass out.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.