The Student Room Group

Your top 5 pieces of stationery for the new term?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ishax
I take my pencil case, lines post it notes and A4 notepad with dividers to uni.

Pencil case:
4 black pens.
4 pencils.
I have stabilo fine liners and stabilo fibre. (10 pack each)
Staedtler ball point 10 pack pens.
Folding ruler.
Rubber.
Sharper.

A4 notepad with dividers.
I usually print out my lecture slides (6 per page, double sided) so it's not too bad. Then I make notes in notepad. I usually write what slide number it and what lecture number it is so I don't get confused. I honestly don't think folders are necessary for my course, it's just extra weight for me to carry considering I commute.

At home I have a lot of stationery, I have Staedtler fine liners and fibre (10 and 20 pack). I have a lot of lined post it notes.

Last year in staples, they had paper mate 10 pens pack in black ink and another one with red/green in it too. I brought like 20 packets for 50p each. So I still have 8 pens left over = 80 pens. For 50p each, can't complian considering it's 50p each.

The image I attached I brought for 90p each in Sainsburys.image.jpeg

That's pretty awesome value for money!!
Reply 21
I have a Livescribe pen from DSA, which means I use this special pen with these special notebooks, and so I can upload my handwritten notes to my laptop.

So I have 4 notebooks, A4 size, one for each module I am taking this year.

I also have numerous notepads for 'notes on the go', as I like to call it, or for essay prep.

I have enough pens, of all different colours and brands, to cover my uni. Bit of an exaggeration, but I have 2 pencil cases stuffed with them.

Fountain pen when I am feeling fancy. :u:
Dividers are love dividers are life. Also I get that blue refill pad from the Ryman all the time,because the lines are much smaller.

I have 2 folders for English,1 folder for History, 1 for Politics and 1 folders for Geography. i use 1 highlighter for each subject well thats the rule I use atleast, and I have a pukka pad with 5 dividers reserved for neat notes to make for mocks.

Going to try flashcards for Geography and English
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gingerbread101
That's pretty awesome value for money!!

I agree! 😁 I always do my stationery shopping in September mainly because of the sales etc!
a1.jpg

Im using this BAD BOY. I always use it as a ruler even during exams. they allow me to use it but they tell me to turn it fully off so im not cheating.
Reply 25
I just take a pen, notebook and lever arch file with dividers.

I use Anki (spaced learning revision card software) and a whiteboard so that I can teach my parents a topic - these are my two revision techniques.
Original post by PlayerBB
These are the best, I used them in A-levels to write some hard/long words I need to memorise in biology and wrote all the chemical reaction in A-level chemistry, also those difficult math equations for integration or differentiation. I've actually either put them on the window or on my desk so they're always infront of me haha!

1470645324596.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg these are so cool!! where did you get them from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending