Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Or pokemon.
    Lol I can't say I've talked about pokemon with guys in real life after 2001 or so...fickle crazes but music is eternal.

(Original post by pikaboo)
    Lol I can't say I've talked about pokemon with guys in real life after 2001 or so...fickle crazes but music is eternal.
    I would rather talk about pokemon with a girl then music. What's to talk about with music?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I would rather talk about pokemon with a girl then music. What's to talk about with music?
    Ensembles?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    but music is eternal.
    all about MUSIC, cant go wrong, unless your really narrow minded.. having said that i like virtually all types of music apart from current goth/heavy metal rock sort of music. i dont even like to classify that as music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Music is boring, i like more unique conversation, or silences - they're nice.
    Someone said to me today how cool our non-awkward long silences were...

(Original post by teamvillage)
    Someone said to me today how cool our non-awkward long silences were...
    I don't mind silences, Pulp Fiction sums it up the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franz Ferdinand)
    I read earlier on this forum somewhere about a guy who finds it hard to speak to girls which most people do find difficult at one time or another. So, I thought us guys and girls alike could help him out with conversation subjects which can be used at most times to keep it flowing - we'll all probably benefit.

So post away!
    aah who needs to speak anyway? it's all about animal lust...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.