B1047 – Online Posting (Intoxication) Bill 2016

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nay lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridocyclitis)
    Kinda funny that you're mocking the right, but at the same time inadvertently mocking the left's penchant for censorship.
    It's multilayered humour.

ReputationRep:
    Upon initially reading the Bill I thought the bar might have to be closed, which concerned me. I have read it properly and probably will abstain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Upon initially reading the Bill I thought the bar might have to be closed, which concerned me. I have read it properly and probably will abstain.
    Do you not support the protection of individuals from potentially damaging posts under the influence.

ReputationRep:
    But posting drunk in the MHoC is the best....:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McRite)
    But posting drunk in the MHoC is the best....:puppyeyes:
    True true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    Do you not support the protection of individuals from potentially damaging posts under the influence.
    No, people need to grow up and not need a filter on their life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol what is this. Hell nay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    Lol what is this. Hell nay.
    Adequate protection for the youth of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I think when it comes to damaging posts, I defer to the rulings of Mr Speaker or the mods.

I am drinking a cup of tea and declare for the benefit of the House that nothing alcoholic has passed my lips since Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    You dare to waste the time of your former master and overlord with this nonsense!

Back in the good ol' days we'd have had a public hanging for time wasters like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    You dare to waste the time of your former master and overlord with this nonsense!

Back in the good ol' days we'd have had a public hanging for time wasters like you.
    Sold when you said you had public hanging, let alone for time wasters.

ReputationRep:
    No! What else would we laugh at?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Always wondered why people go on TSR drunk, like, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This bill is in cessation.

ReputationRep:
    This bill has been withdrawn.

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.