The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, well that is the answer to which day you move in. According to the Greenbank site, you move in on either Monday 20th September or Tuesday 21st. I personally think Im going on the Tuesday (should I get in!!) and the Fresher's events start that night with the Ceildh I think. I believe that there is a quiz on the Monday night for those that have moved in that day...although to be honest Im not that bothered at not going to that! LOL!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
mjf
No, well that is the answer to which day you move in. According to the Greenbank site, you move in on either Monday 20th September or Tuesday 21st. I personally think Im going on the Tuesday (should I get in!!) and the Fresher's events start that night with the Ceildh I think. I believe that there is a quiz on the Monday night for those that have moved in that day...although to be honest Im not that bothered at not going to that! LOL!

I will. It's getting boring with no job, friends were mainly at college, spending all day on the net and meant to be reading up on contract law lol
Reply 22
I'm sooooo excited, I'll probably want to get there as soon as possible.....although when the time comes I'll probably be very very nervous! It's only about 7 weeks! :biggrin: :biggrin: That's if I get my grades! :frown:
Lothlorien
I'm sooooo excited, I'll probably want to get there as soon as possible.....although when the time comes I'll probably be very very nervous! It's only about 7 weeks! :biggrin: :biggrin: That's if I get my grades! :frown:

Same. Time passes so quickly.
Reply 24
McNair is the place to be :P
And facilities dont matter as EVERY halls has access to them, i mean its a 1min second walk to get to the tennis courts/snooker tables in dale hall. The accomodation books gives an illusion of some halls being better. They all end up just being a place to sleep at the end of the day as u will be doing so much that u wont spend much time in ure room. Its well thought that generally dale is a bit like a hospital and has a isolated feel to the rest of carnatic, and indeed rankin does indeed have a prison feel, it had the most fire alarms too! Oh yeah get used to that, any halls ure in will hav fire alarms in the middle of the nite. I recall the first one, in freshers week and it was around 3am, i had just got undressed and taken my contacts off....alarm goes off, me blind, drunk and with only boxers on venture outside. Was intresting haha!
Oh, only two weeks till i move into my house in l'pool, hurah.
Reply 25
How did you find getting a house in Liverpool after first year? What is the rent/house like?
Reply 26
It was easy, lots of choice and we were prepared very early. Rent for me is 44 quid a week(around 2100 for the year) with water included. Its a 5 bedroomer which is very nice, especially compared to some i saw. But u dont need to worry about this till xmas.....first u need to find ppl to live with :P

Latest

Trending

Trending