Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a black, gay, ex-Muslim, bio undergrad, AMA. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akamega)
    Yeah, it feels like a reverse poop.
    Ahahaha GG

Have you come out to any close friends?If so did they take it well?

ReputationRep:
    Any 1 who rejects Quran is from God i have a simple challenge for him

come up with 4 words and see how many combinations of multiples of 19 can u get challenge is 2 beat 14
    see link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4306050

Get all the greatest mathematicians of the world and try
    if u dont understand plz ask me on that thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muzi123)
    Any 1 who rejects Quran is from God i have a simple challenge for him

come up with 4 words and see how many combinations of multiples of 19 can u get challenge is 2 beat 14
    see link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4306050
    That's ridiculous and convoluted. You're telling me God wanted to provide evidence for his existence using math challenges?

(Original post by Haram Bae)
    Ahahaha GG

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Have you come out to any close friends?If so did they take it well?
    Nah. Currently in quite a difficult situation with them. Bit frosty with some of them, others I don't speak too anymore. I don't plan to stay in my hometown anyway.

Nah. Currently in quite a difficult situation with them. Bit frosty with some of them, others I don't speak too anymore. I don't plan to stay in my hometown anyway.
    Fair. Fresh start is what you're after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Fair. Fresh start is what you're after?
    Pretty much. I'm not unhappy where I am now, just insanely bored. I don't feel like I'm living my life or making any meaningful relationships with anyone, but nothing is going wrong.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Akamega;67485940]That's ridiculous and convoluted. You're telling me God wanted to provide evidence for his existence using math challenges?

The universe is designed by numbers so is the Quran designed by numbers. What im saying is God is the author of the Quran. The Quran is supernatural . If all humans tried to extract over 14 combinations of 19 in 4 words they could never even if they helped one another .

Pretty much. I'm not unhappy where I am now, just insanely bored. I don't feel like I'm living my life or making any meaningful relationships with anyone, but nothing is going wrong.
    Makes sense, good luck with it all

ReputationRep:
    Are you scared?

ReputationRep:
    Being Black and Gay would be hard enough

But gay muslim and black, that's 3 struggles right there

Being a gay Mali must your life mustve been ****, those banana and rice eating people are savages lol

ReputationRep:
    Are you the guy on Grindr who keeps sending me a photo of his large member accompanied by the message "want to do your bit for interracial relations?"

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Muzzy is an offensive term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Are you the guy on Grindr who keeps sending me a photo of his large member accompanied by the message "want to do your bit for interracial relations?"
    That would be me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored so whats good fam?
    how was eid?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=muzi123;67486066]
    The universe is designed by numbers so is the Quran designed by numbers. What im saying is God is the author of the Quran. The Quran is supernatural . If all humans tried to extract over 14 combinations of 19 in 4 words they could never even if they helped one another .
    So why didn't God just provide a theorem that explained everything? Why codify the Qur'an with these strange mathematical conundrums thinking they are going to be a good argument for His existence? In reality, nobody cares or uses them as a mathematical proof for God. Seems a bit convoluted to me.

(Original post by Sarahsez)
    Are you scared?
    Terrified.

(Original post by niceguy95)
    Being Black and Gay would be hard enough

But gay muslim and black, that's 3 struggles right there

Being a gay Mali must your life mustve been ****, those banana and rice eating people are savages lol
    Trust me :bawling: sometimes i think I may aswell be a demi-sexual furry tumblrite.

(Original post by Quantex)
    :lol: That line...but I can be if you want me too

P.S. i don't have Grindr

(Original post by Trapz99)
    Pretty sure Muzzy is an offensive term.
    I use it sarcastically. Whilst I'm not religious, weirdly enough I'd say I'm still surrounded by the culture, so I feel I can say stuff like that.

(Original post by BasharAssad)
    how was eid?
    Was alright. Had a banging breakfast but didn't do much else tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored so whats good fam?
    sounds like an oxymoron click bait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    sounds like an oxymoron click bait
    How is it an oxymoron?

ReputationRep:
    LOL this is too much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    LOL this is too much...
    why babes?

ReputationRep:
    why babes?
    ghetto lingo yo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.