Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 67
Size:  185.4 KB
    (Original post by samendrag)
    I emailed them, but where did you find out that they are not considered for medicine
    Attachment 579528579530
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man.. damn that makes me feel a lot better actually wow

ReputationRep:
    I got AABC at AS A in Maths, A in Physics B in Further Maths and C in chem. Predicted A*A*A chances. Applying for physics. Gcse: 2A* 6A. Good PS and Ref. Chances??
    When you look at the Imperial email I've posted, you'll see that that they don't consider GCSEs or AS levels. Though again, you need to check for your own course

ReputationRep:
    yup, i will thanks tho

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man.. damn that makes me feel a lot better actually wow
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    When you look at the Imperial email I've posted, you'll see that that they don't consider GCSEs or AS levels. Though again, you need to check for your own course
    I'm applying to imperial for chemical engineering, I have 4 A's at AS. But it says clearly they do consider gcse results on their website. But mine are really poor, with only 1A* 6A 2B 1C. Do you think I'll still have a realistic chance of receiving an offer? My predicted grades are A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGFakiie)
    I'm applying to imperial for chemical engineering, I have 4 A's at AS. But it says clearly they do consider gcse results on their website. But mine are really poor, with only 1A* 6A 2B 1C. Do you think I'll still have a realistic chance of receiving an offer? My predicted grades are A*A*A

Sorry, I did mention to check for individual courses, that was only for medcine.

If you meet the standard requirements, then apply. It's only 1/5 of your UCAS choices. Even if they consider GCSEs, I don't think they consider them that much. You may also want to check if they consider AS grades for Chem eng too.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.