Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Manchester United vs Manchester City watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Biggest wallet waving game around no doubt but not sure about the two best teams..

Pretty much been one way traffic with Man City making Man Utd look like FC Manchester..
    Lol at thinking these two aren't the best teams in the country right now.

Stick to your battle for the Europa League places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Lol at thinking these two aren't the best teams in the country right now.

Stick to your battle for the Europa League places
    Just because you wasted a ton of money on overpriced players on silly wages doesn't make you one of the best teams. Evidence would be today's game where your team is getting completed outplayed.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you wasted a ton of money on overpriced players on silly wages doesn't make you one of the best teams. Evidence would be today's game where your team is getting completed outplayed.
    I really don't need to repeat it but you're blind if you don't think that we just watched the two best teams in the country right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I really don't need to repeat it but you're blind if you don't think that we just watched the two best teams in the country right now
    I saw Man City who are probably the best team in the league and I saw what looked like a glorified Stoke..

ReputationRep:
    I saw Man City who are probably the best team in the league and I saw what looked like a glorified Stoke..
    Well them you're letting your hate influence your views. Can't really take your opinion seriously.

ReputationRep:
    city were top in 1st half, but then i want united to win. bigger club overall.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.