Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hillary Clinton Regrets Calling Millions of Americans "Deplorable" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crijjkal)
    As I said before Trump does insult the politicians, example Clinton or Sanders, but not their voters..
    He clearly does, I'm sorry. The insults about Mexican nationals, the insults about voters of either of the original Democratic candidates, and insults to the Afro-American community. The vast majority of Afro-Americans and Latinos do not despise Trump for no reason, pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    He clearly does, I'm sorry. The insults about Mexican nationals
    You mean illegal immigrants, which are not American citizens and which are not necessarily Mexicans..

and insults to the Afro-American community.
    Never happened.

ReputationRep:
    You mean illegal immigrants, which are not American citizens and which are not necessarily Mexicans..

Never happened.
    No, he made very general statements. You're perceiving it as being aimed at illegal immigrants. Most of the United States and the World did not take it that way at all.

Yes... it really did. I get that you're obviously pro-Trump but don't say things didn't happen when they did. At least say they did and accept it, but still support him.

ReputationRep:

Never happened.
    I am sure it would make no difference to Americans with Mexican relatives who they vote for.

ReputationRep:
    Hello /pol/

ReputationRep:
    Trump> Clinton. Although, had I been American, I probably would refrain from voting at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIGJohnson777)
    Trump> Clinton. Although, had I been American, I probably would refrain from voting at all.
    Clinton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump

ReputationRep:
    No, he made very general statements. You're perceiving it as being aimed at illegal immigrants. Most of the United States and the World did not take it that way at all.

Yes... it really did. I get that you're obviously pro-Trump but don't say things didn't happen when they did. At least say they did and accept it, but still support him.
    If you have understanding problems, well tough on you .. Why would Trump say this then:

"Many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally,"

ReputationRep:
    If you have understanding problems, well tough on you .. Why would Trump say this then:

"Many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally,"
    Let me tell you why:

Because Trump contradicts himself every ****ing time he opens his mouth.

ReputationRep:

compare that to "they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists" and you'll see the issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    compare that to "they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists" and you'll see the issue
    Who is ? Illegal immigrants.. And he also adds "and some I assume are good people".

Did you even know about http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5806972.html

ReputationRep:
    As I said before Trump does insult the politicians, example Clinton or Sanders, but not their voters..
    Only their intelligence.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well, it's a well known fact that the best way to win an election is to insult the electorate instead of actually getting policy out there, and accusing the other side of being funded by Russia with no evidence, that worked so well in the EU referendum...

ReputationRep:
    It's a taboo in America to insult the voters directly.. This will probably hurt her.
    The only people she's insulting are people who'd never vote for her in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    The only people she's insulting are people who'd never vote for her in the first place.
    True, but if she wins she has to represent all Americans, and she just insulted 25% of the entire electorate ..

ReputationRep:
    True, but if she wins she has to represent all Americans, and she just insulted 25% of the entire electorate ..
    It's less than that.

But even still, she offends those people by merely existing, so might as well be honest about it.

ReputationRep:
    it almost goes w/out saying that she's going to say Republican voters are wrong and hes going to sau Democrat voters are wrong.

But obsv shes playing for votes, so shes gonna saying anything to please (hence the all and they deserve)

ReputationRep:
    As usual, shameless tactics from Killary. And an incredibly bad move on her part, she needs every vote she can get - the Trump campaign is getting increasingly stronger and won't be slowing down any time soon.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Which still doesn't make it right or sensible, I don't know when I would stop laughing if the one comment cost her the election

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She may have been right about a small minority of americans, but this is a colossal ****up on the level of Mitt Romney.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.