Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your greatest fear at the moment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Graduation. (And that's next week.) :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    being left alone with my thoughts.
    I usually write my thoughts down on a piece of paper and then throw it away or tell a close friend. My close friend is literally my diary - that poor ole sod it's good to put your thoughts somewhere i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Graduation. (And that's next week.) :eek:
    ayeeee woaaah attaboy!!

ReputationRep:
    The giant spiders in my house. I've seen (and killed) five of them this summer. They look like this.

MM;;;;_;;;;MM

ReputationRep:
    uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not to worry dear Eterna !
    I am with you !

ReputationRep:
    Not having friends at uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theweirdo)
    Oh lord. I'm literally sitting here in the dark on my laptop and I've just read this and now i'm scared :colonhash: and omg lol i've actually got this old doll that i've got hooked on the back of the door.. just dangling there.. i should really get rid of that freaky ass thing xD

but the dark can be a wonderful thing. minus all the ghosties and murderers that may pop up from no where.
    My grandma has a large collection of dolls, in her house which are so freaky (they always seem to look at you when you look at them)

My wardrobe always never closes and it is directly in front of my when sleeping, so I always have to check beforehand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.