Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Mostly designer, but if you want something like a plain ls black tshirt then you just take a trip to next or whatever, and if you want some underwear/socks you go to asdaaaaa!
    well....unless it's bras. You really need to find a good one, so i go to marks and spencers or somewhere like that to get measured. I think i would probably spend more money on them to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    No no no, you want Hennes for t-shirts, £1.50 from the Kids Dept

Not with my chest

ReputationRep:
    Primark is the best for underwear and socks, and the market is where I buy my string vests!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    and if you want some underwear/socks you go to asdaaaaa!
    that's just cheap
    go to tesco instead :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    that's just cheap
    George @ Asda is good quality and well priced actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    George @ Asda is good quality and well priced actually
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Not with my chest
    Teehehe I suppose that could be a problem! Are you quite well endowed then as I'm a D (which I thought was fairly large ) and I wear the largest size...which I think is 164 cm or something, and for cheapy summer t-shirts it's all fine by me

ReputationRep:

Well i can't get underwear from most high st stores, i usually have to go to department stores which sucks, but Tesco actually do some good quality bras in "larger" sizes.

ReputationRep:
    that's just cheap
    Agent Provocatuer pour moi!
    *she wishes*

(Original post by Sarky)

Well i can't get underwear from most high st stores, i usually have to go to department stores which sucks, but Tesco actually do some good quality bras in "larger" sizes.
    I swear by Figleave for nice underwear in 'larger sizes'
    I used to think M&S was pretty good, but it seems once you enter the realm of a D cup or above some shops just don't want to know grrrrrrrrr :mad:
    And I'm very sorry that I have completely gone off on a tangent but I'm sure that there's people here who will agree with me on that!

ReputationRep:
    Teehehe I suppose that could be a problem! Are you quite well endowed then as I'm a D (which I thought was fairly large ) and I wear the largest size...which I think is 164 cm or something, and for cheapy summer t-shirts it's all fine by me
    a little bigger

ReputationRep:
    *she wishes*
    I dream if being able to afford Agent P stuff. when I qualify maybe!

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably between high street brands and cheaper stuff like Primark. With T-shirts and stuff, probably just a plain coloured one from anywhere but maybe with jeans, a cheapo £20 from a high street shop. I can't be bothered with designer brands, unless it includes Adidas because I always buy Adidas trainers.

ReputationRep:
    I can get away with some 164cm things from H&M!

ReputationRep:
    *she wishes*
    has anyone been to anne summers? they do a fantastic set of bras....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

wow - how large are they?

ReputationRep:
    R there ne boyz replyin 2 this thread, coz Im hearin chat bout bras and stuff, but no banter from the lads. U r allowed 2 reply 2. Fashion iz 4 every1 (especially me!).

ReputationRep:
    i shop in normal shops, but i do like to look to te cheaper side. i once got a skirt from internacionale which was only £12, and looked exactly like a skirt i'd seen in jane norman, which was about £40. and it got complimented on....this girl in my year looked at me in shock when i told her where it was from and said "oh i thought it would have been much more expensive." george at asda is a godsend for all things

when i'm feeling a bit flush i'll have a nose around in river island or topshop usually i stick to H&M, New look, dorothy perkins, next, zara (some faboulous bargains in there sometimes! (on discount!) etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    when i'm feeling a bit flush i'll have a nose around in river island or topshop usually i stick to H&M, New look, dorothy perkins, next, zara (some faboulous bargains in there sometimes! (on discount!) etc etc
    oooooo the zara and H&M in Berlin is great! and they had a 50% sale

ReputationRep:
    wow - how large are they?
    34F lol Or a 36E but i prefer the fit on the 34F

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i shop in normal shops, but i do like to look to te cheaper side. i once got a skirt from internacionale which was only £12, and looked exactly like a skirt i'd seen in jane norman, which was about £40. and it got complimented on....this girl in my year looked at me in shock when i told her where it was from and said "oh i thought it would have been much more expensive." george at asda is a godsend for all things

you look great in anything though

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.