Turn on thread page Beta

CHAT Amended Thread Title: Favourite thing about the forum ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdavyson)
    I couldn't agrre with you more.
    Well, I have to say that when online, I have not made myself very anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudes do media)
    your favourite thing about this forum?
    Forum 51... actually cross that one out.

I like the change. I enjoy coming here everyday and seeing so many new and random things. No other forum I know of is as popular.

I just like a lot of the members, you can't use a forum that has bad members on it.

ReputationRep:
    Keeps me off the streets.

(Original post by Pzyko)
    Keeps me off the streets.
    lol, you need to get posting faster my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Oh yes, the favourite things about this forun are listed in my sig.
    lol..Thanks!

I my opiion my fav thing abt this forum are the members..and how much they make me laugh!
    UKL Rocks!

ReputationRep:
    The way you can get an A Level student to do your maths for you when your stuck... and the subs forum, they're good fun.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Invisible)
    The randomness.
    If you like randomness then you REALLY need to get to glasto next yr while it still exists (2006 will be a fallow yr and there are hints that it won't be brought back again after )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    If you like randomness then you REALLY need to get to glasto next yr while it still exists (2006 will be a fallow yr and there are hints that it won't be brought back again after )
    Thanks for the advice, but I'm not really into that loud band thing to be honest. Sure it's great though.

(Original post by Invisible)
    Thanks for the advice, but I'm not really into that loud band thing to be honest. Sure it's great though.
    What music do you like then?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.