Turn on thread page Beta

The Rose Thread!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    The more in common you have with me the more you should worry about your mental health.
    Are u trying to imply somehting (perhaps that there something wrong with ur mental health)...lol...I already have been told I am crazy

Glad you like the monkey, Marky likes you as well, he says he likes roses to.
    Ahh..another rose lover...bliss!

ReputationRep:
    3rd of June, so it was very early in the month to be fair. Couldn't you have just done post count/posts per day to find that out though?
    too lazy

ReputationRep:
    Right...enjoyed th opening of this thread..keep it going like this and ur Rose shall stay in bloom

I am logging off for a bit...will be back for more..
    cheers

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Right...enjoyed th opening of this thread..keep it going like this and ur Rose shall stay in bloom

I am logging off for a bit...will be back for more..
    cheers
    We promise not to trash it with our vulgar ways.....*polishes halo and strums harp*

ReputationRep:
    I think most people are, i need to get out more, 76 posts per day or something like that...
    Thats only an average from when you joined...you've made over 500 in the past 3 days, thats more than 150 per day. :rolleyes:.

(Original post by JamesF)
    Thats only an average from when you joined...you've made over 500 in the past 3 days, thats more than 150 per day. :rolleyes:.
    How do you know what i've made in the last three days?!

ReputationRep:
    today i went out and bought approxmately 2 kilos of food for the evil coach journies. apparantly they stop at a mcdonalds somewhere between bucharest and piatra-neamt, but i can't survive without werthers originals and m&m's.

ReputationRep:
    Decided to bring this thread back up just to say Hi to all!..
    Howz life?
    I can see Piginapoke (sp?!) has returned..well, many congrats on ur wedding..any pix?
    TK will be leaving us..I am really going to miss u!..plz do come back!
    cheers..

Decided to bring this thread back up just to say Hi to all!..
    Howz life?
    I can see Piginapoke (sp?!) has returned..well, many congrats on ur wedding..any pix?
    TK will be leaving us..I am really going to miss u!..plz do come back!
    cheers..
    You're relentless with your friendly nature, arent you. Hows life? Can't complain...(well i can, but wont) - glad to see Piggy back as well, he's making a new UKL times.

ReputationRep:
    You're relentless with your friendly nature, arent you. Hows life? Can't complain...(well i can, but wont)
    What can I do...I am too friendly (and I am sure there is nothing wrong with that!)

Yeah, thats what I love abt you..u never complain...only make me laugh..keep it up and never loose this quality

What can I do...I am too friendly (and I am sure there is nothing wrong with that!)

Yeah, thats what I love abt you..u never complain...only make me laugh..keep it up and never loose this quality
    Nothing wrong with it, as you say, personally i find it a little daunting and scary.

I wont lose this quality, i can't afford to, and i've sustained it for many years now. Though when i'm in a bad mood people can usually tell it seems as much as i tr to hide it. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it, as you say, personally i find it a little daunting and scary.
    So, should I change my avatar pic to that of a scary monster

I wont lose this quality, i can't afford to, and i've sustained it for many years now. Though when i'm in a bad mood people can usually tell it seems as much as i tr to hide it. :eek:
    aww...if ppl can tell what mood u r in...then it shows that u r a very nice person!

ReputationRep:
    hi RiB, how are you? do you remeber me from Physics Unit 6 days? (the cambridge bof , according to S1M:rolleyes: )i've pretty much got over the sheer evilness of that exam, and it seems by your chirpy nature, that you have too!

So, should I change my avatar pic to that of a scary monster
    lol, it could be more appropiate, though less relevant to your screename.

aww...if ppl can tell what mood u r in...then it shows that u r a very nice person!
    How does that make me a nice person? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    hi RiB, how are you? do you remeber me from Physics Unit 6 days? (the cambridge bof , according to S1M:rolleyes: )i've pretty much got over the sheer evilness of that exam, and it seems by your chirpy nature, that you have too!
    Hey girl!..of course I remember you!..u helped me when I needed to cheer up the most!(I am in tuch with S1M thru PM..and yeah, he hasn't changed :rolleyes: )...
    As for the phy6, yeah I got over that, though I still get nightmares abt it :eek: ..
    My latest worry is the RESULTS!!!(less than a month to go!!!)
    so, howz the cambridge stuff going?

ReputationRep:
    lol, it could be more appropiate, though less relevant to your screename.
    No, I love my rose...
    (reminds me of myself and it also cheers me up!)

How does that make me a nice person? :confused:
    You are easy to understand..therefore, it shows that ppl like you!...hope that made sense :confused: ...whatever!

ReputationRep:
    Hey girl!..of course I remember you!..u helped me when I needed to cheer up the most!
    awww thanx!

(I am in tuch with S1M thru PM..and yeah, he hasn't changed :rolleyes: )...
    why am i not surprised? i must pm him actually!

As for the phy6, yeah I got over that, though I still get nightmares abt it :eek: ..
    My latest worry is the RESULTS!!!(less than a month to go!!!)
    yeah same! aaargh :eek: dont remind me! doesn't it annoy you when people you hardly know say 'aww you'll be fine!' i know they mean well but it kinda makes it worse :rolleyes:

so, howz the cambridge stuff going?
    i havn't heard from them recently, except last week they wrote saying i should have send them a passport photo like a month ago! bad start...

ReputationRep:
    awww thanx!
    No probs..what are friends for

why am i not surprised? i must pm him actually!
    lol...I enjoy his funny comments!(reminds me a lot of ben- my monkey friend)

yeah same! aaargh :eek: dont remind me! doesn't it annoy you when people you hardly know say 'aww you'll be fine!' i know they mean well but it kinda makes it worse :rolleyes:
    yeah exactly!..even my parents have refused to talk to me if I bring up the results!...u see the thing is that I did my physics all in 1 year instead of 2...so it was super hard but, I really want an A...Maths I am not worried abt...only physics!!!

i havn't heard from them recently, except last week they wrote saying i should have send them a passport photo like a month ago! bad start...
    lol..nah, u deserve it all, I am sure it'll work out fine!..I can't decide where I am heading..so u r lucky in that sense!

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!..been a while since I posted anything..
    How are you all?...howz life?..whats the latest on UKL?..
    Keep smiling, Rose

Hey everyone!..been a while since I posted anything..
    How are you all?...howz life?..whats the latest on UKL?..
    Keep smiling, Rose
    News? TK leaving, Piggy back...but you probably know that.

AT reaching 10,000 - me reaching 4000....wow were all so intresting aren't we?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.