Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIceKool)
    Sainsbury's!!!

also has anyone noticed that the 99p donuts from sainsbury's are much nicer than the 99p ones from tesco!!
    eh?? huh?? don't all donuts taste the same???!!!....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    eh?? huh?? don't all donuts taste the same???!!!....
    nope!! sainsburys ones are softer and a lighter colour lol

ReputationRep:
    i dont live there yet, but there an asda next to the campus il be staying at in uni so there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Just out of interest, where do you/your family shop THE MOST for food. Obviously most people go to lots of places, but there must be one main one you shop at, you know, get the big bulk buy from. Just curious.
    tesco! .......even though there's a huge kwik save at the bottom of my street

ReputationRep:
    Well, we shop regularaly at safeway, tesco and liddl (sp)

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's.

Used to be Sainsbury's and ASDA equally, but that stopped. Shame, I love ASDA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Where i live, if you go to M&S, Waitrose or Sainsburys you are posh
    Where I live, if you go to Waitrose, you go a long way.

ReputationRep:
    My parents do the shopping, they go to nearly ever supermarket (:eek: ) but I work in Tesco. I dislike ASDA because there food tastes like cardboard and for some unknown reason I have never liked Sainsbury's.

ReputationRep:
    hey great thread! i was thinking of making the same! i love ASDA! i know it sounds reallly sad, but i actually enjoy going there-they have great stuff, esp. the GEORGE range. i'm really disappointed as there is no ASDA near my university

ReputationRep:
    sainsbury's......mmmmmmmmmmm jamie oliver

ReputationRep:
    Tesco is the best and the cheapest!
    Although now we have an M&S just down the road the parents often walk there to by food for the weekend, and I'm not complaining

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    sainsbury's......mmmmmmmmmmm jamie oliver
    Mmmmm a cross between Jamie Oliver and Julian Casablancas wouldn't you say.....international rock star and then part time chef....he'd keep me happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Mmmmm a cross between Jamie Oliver and Julian Casablancas wouldn't you say.....international rock star and then part time chef....he'd keep me happy!

you know how to keep satisfied...hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    ASDA has been named the cheapest supermarket for the 7th year. LIDL is great for chocolate and yoghurt and pasta!-also when you go there, you feel all european-ey!

ReputationRep:
    you know how to keep satisfied...hehehe!
    Indeedies, and I might throw a bit of Alex Zane in there for good measure

(Original post by sneezyme)
    ASDA has been named the cheapest supermarket for the 7th year. LIDL is great for chocolate and yoghurt and pasta!-also when you go there, you feel all european-ey!
    I love Lidl! They rule! So far we've got our computer, 2 digital cameras and a digital camcorder from there, all for really low prices and they all work fantastically I love their Choco-hoppers and all the chocolates the bring out round Christmas and Easter, yummy yummy *licks lips*

ReputationRep:
    Julian Casablancas looks and attitude and jamie oliver kitchen skills...!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Indeedies, and I might throw a bit of Alex Zane in there for good measure

oh my god! you like him too! he keeps me happy on saturday mornings

ReputationRep:
    Julian Casablancas looks and attitude and jamie oliver kitchen skills...!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You're not the only one with a crush on Julian Casablancas apparently (no, I'm not talking about myself).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    Lidl? You feel all cheap and German more like.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god! you like him too! he keeps me happy on saturday mornings
    God doesn't he just, exactly what I need at work!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.