Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They would have never revealed it if she wasn't recorded fainting today which makes you wonder what else they're hiding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    #prayforHillery
    yes I'm going to pray she dies a slow death, a taste of her own medicine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catman99)
    They would have never revealed it if she wasn't recorded fainting today which makes you wonder what else they're hiding.
    that's she's the great satan :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Anyone can get any illness. The point is that pneumonia is often brought on by poor health or weakened bodies. It's not hard to search this stuff
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/151632.php

According to that site people who are high risk are those who:

Smoke.
    Abuse alcohol.Have other medical conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or HIV/AIDS.Are younger than 1 year of age or older than 65.Have a weakened or impaired immune system.Take medicines for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).Have recently recovered from a cold or influenza infection.Are malnourished.Have been recently hospitalized in an intensive care unit.Have been exposed to certain chemicals or pollutants.Are Native Alaskan or certain Native American ethnicity.Have any increased risk of breathing mucus or saliva from the nose or mouth, liquids, or food from the stomach into the lungs.

As you can see, other illnesses can make a person very susceptible to pneunomia. And there are videos of Hillary having seizures. Look up "hillary interview seizure"... It looks pretty serious to me. Who knows what it is, but something is clearly very wrong.
    As can simply being over 65... as Hillary is.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the obsession with the health of presidential candidates. Is the worry that Hillary will die in office and fall on the red button? There was the same nonsense with John Mccain. If the president dies they will just be replaced by someone who enacts almost exactly the same policies. Unless the worry is that the Russians will use the time between Hillary dying and the VP being sworn in to sneakily invade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'absurde)
    I don't buy this for a second. It's more than pneumonia.
    Yeah. I wasn't sold by "coughs due to allergies" either.

This is a cover up.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully she drops out of the race!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    As can simply being over 65... as Hillary is.
    Yeah I came back to say this, it's not exactly shocking given her age.

She ain't gonna drop out you lot give it a rest lmao, it's amusing how desperate you are to see Trump win as you know he's not going to win unless he's; the only candidatew.

ReputationRep:
    God Bless America, they now have to choose between a physically unfit and a mentally unfit president

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed she passed it to trump

ReputationRep:
    Christ you lot are a bunch of morons. It's painful to think that you're allowed to vote.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Well I guess that explains the coughing fits.

(Original post by Drewski)
    Christ you lot are a bunch of morons. It's painful to think that you're allowed to vote.
    What's your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Beware the Stefan is far right, so obvious bias but they do make some interesting points here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgaBJagQA1s

I think this whole thing shows just how absurd people are. I mean you have one candidate with possible brain damage who is completely corrupt an outright sell out, dishonest to the core,

vs

A raging racist who is obsessed with a massive wall that makes no sense and wants to round up illegal immigrants to such an extent that it could threaten America with bankruptcy, though America already has that threat and tbh would probably just add to the infinite pile of debt anyway.

point been would not help there economy and is just emotional policy.

This and people still cannot possibly entertain the idea of voting for a third party? seriously??? its a two party system? yeah only because people say so and think so.

this reminds me of this clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

unfortunately it seems like this is no longer satire.

ReputationRep:
    I had pneumonia aged 11. Completely healthy otherwise, I think I got it from not wearing my coat at breaktime outside (it was February) Went on antibiotics and was off school for 2 weeks. If you are old, or a child, you are more likely to get it without having another, more serious illness.

ReputationRep:
    Hillary's health is terrible, she's unfit to be president.
    Paul Joseph Watson did a great video explaining it, it went viral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    I don't get the obsession with the health of presidential candidates. Is the worry that Hillary will die in office and fall on the red button? There was the same nonsense with John Mccain. If the president dies they will just be replaced by someone who enacts almost exactly the same policies. Unless the worry is that the Russians will use the time between Hillary dying and the VP being sworn in to sneakily invade.
    It's all very well misrepresenting the argument ("fall on the red button", "same nonsense"), but is it not an expectation that the leader of a country be both mentally and physically competent to do so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
    What's your opinion?
    Old woman enduring punishing schedule (and it's far more strenuous than the actual President's) gets ill from being run down.

It's hardly the end of the world, nor any indication about someone's fitness to do a job and is only being brought up by people who don't like the woman but don't have any real things to criticise.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Yeah. I wasn't sold by "coughs due to allergies" either.

This is a cover up.
    It always is with you. What does your mum think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniki_)
    Hillary's health is terrible, she's unfit to be president.
    Paul Joseph Watson did a great video explaining it, it went viral.
    Did it now? How many people have seen this "viral" video?

ReputationRep:
    So she has a disease which people recover from within few days after having antibiotics, big deal. However for sake of argument lets say she has some super pneumonia which means she'll die after two days in office... we end up with Tim Kaine who is infinitely better than Trump.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.