Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    The less said about my mum the better frankly, and before people accuse me of being ungrateful know at least a few of the facts first.

know at least a few of the facts first. hmmmmmm, why dont you tell us some?! :rolleyes:

Oh, did i step on your toes? Have a taste of your own medicine

_KOH_

(Original post by KOH)
    know at least a few of the facts first. hmmmmmm, why dont you tell us some?! :rolleyes:

Oh, did i step on your toes? Have a taste of your own medicine

_KOH_
    I stop on peoples toes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think you are overreacting it wasn't even your birthday, and how is that torture? Cook for yourself if its such a problem, then you can enjoy whatever you want. I was expecting something else when I opened this thread, not a complaint about your mother preparing food you didn't like for you sisters birthday, and making a small joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I cant belive this, there is this great big meal at our house today " little sis's birthday, and she made all my fav foods, i told her i hate "hellmens mayonise" and all other products that i hate, and she made all the foods with these *****y products i hate, and told me, well hunny im sorry, you need to lose weight anyway, with an evil laugh
    Fatty.

I agree. My mum drives me crazy but I don't ***** about her and she does much worse stuff than that, like chuck me out every few months, for example. Cook your own food if it's that much of a problem. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    she's not chemical sally, is she?

ReputationRep:
    well when your mother asks what you don't like, tell her what you do like, then laugh at her foolishness.

ReputationRep:
    "My mum's worse than your mum"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.